Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

Babacar is known to at least 75% of the forum.
It's like saying on a thread buy Messi and Ronaldo because they're the best players, we already knew that.
exactly, there will be no Neymar's, Lukaku's, Aguero's, Defour's, Fabregas's etc etc as we all know about them, the lists will consist of lesser unknown or unused players to give you more of a selection when you are looking to buy a player instead of buying the usual players like the players mentioned above.... ;)

put Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht...one of best AML in the game...he is 29 but very good winger...for me highly recommended...and Ivan Tomecak(Dinamo Zagreb) whole right side of the pitch...

for me Raikans lists are essential and have helped me sort out a quality team which is not filled with big names and pre madonnas. if the list upsets you... don't look at it ! simple as lol

done the list, I will add more players on as I go along, I have just bought a new graphics card as my Gigabyte 8800 GTX Ultra decided to stop working on Thursday, got my system back today, setting it up now at home when I get back!

enjoy, Neil

Excellent as per usual Raikan.

EDIT: Thanks :$

Thanks for updating the thread Raikan.. Your a freaking god!

To be fair mate if you were a real manager (irl) you wouldnt be able to just look on a computer program to see if you should buy a player or not :S

John W Henry et al want to give it a shot. The footballing equivalent of Sabremetrics. Apparently initial result was that Poulsen is rubbish!

Cant wait till its out - the whole thing :)

Can someone recomend me a goalie and a striker for united, since im planning to sell berba, and vds - retire.

You forgot Eugene Seleznyov :O :O :O

Still great list anyways :D :D

coming from you of course i take no offence. im not trying to overrule you dude nor do i have time to write all these threads and formats like a loser would. i just was interested in peoples views and then see you naming players anyone who has played this game would know and these punks are calling you their hero and putting heart signs i mean WTF! laughable dude.

Half the reason anyone is thanking Raikan for this is for giving his time up to create these lists. You could know everyone on the entire game but if you don't inform other people about them then you're not any help at all. Many people here know quite a few of these already from searching the game (granted, not most on both accounts. Raikan seems to come up with a few crackers every year) but they couldn't be bothered to put the effort into creating a shortlist of them, whereas Raikan has.

Half the reason anyone is thanking Raikan for this is for giving his time up to create these lists. You could know everyone on the entire game but if you don't inform other people about them then you're not any help at all. Many people here know quite a few of these already from searching the game (granted, not most on both accounts. Raikan seems to come up with a few crackers every year) but they couldn't be bothered to put the effort into creating a shortlist of them, whereas Raikan has.

true well said mate.

You should add Roberto, from Benfica. He was selected in the Dream Team of the Champions Cup, right on the first season, and both manchester and inter are after him. He is a Goalkeeper btw

You should add Roberto, from Benfica. He was selected in the Dream Team of the Champions Cup, right on the first season, and both manchester and inter are after him. He is a Goalkeeper btw
Raikan said he only add, less knowned players.

great list. Dairo Conca is a legend, signed him for £8 mill and is hands down my best player

Great list, I'd maybe add Miranda CB from Sao Paulo, Although he might be quite well known to users in the forum

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7518/jarstein.jpg

I found this GK accidentally. His name is Rune Almenning Jarstein. He has good attributes and a quite cheap price too.
he is very good, great find, will add him, thank you.. does he start at PSV? ;)

Great list, I'd maybe add Miranda CB from Sao Paulo, Although he might be quite well known to users in the forum

cheers mate, he is already listed ;) great CB

Alex Silva - HSV (on loan at Sau Paulo)
Miranda - Sao Paulo
Gil - Cruzeiro
Sebastian Jung - Frankfurt
Mario Fernandes - Gremio