Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

he is very good, great find, will add him, thank you.. does he start at PSV? ;)

cheers mate, he is already listed ;) great CB

Alex Silva - HSV (on loan at Sau Paulo)
Miranda - Sao Paulo
Gil - Cruzeiro
Sebastian Jung - Frankfurt
Mario Fernandes - Gremio
Sorry never noticed

Another player I dont think is on your list but would add is Sebastian Leto from Panathinaikos.

I'm looking for a goalkeeper for my Benfica and I will see in your list ;) I hope it can help me

Hope I'm not splitting hairs here but you forgot to put an 'asterix' beside Matias Fernandez name lol or is he not as accomplished in FM 2011 as he was in 2009/10?

Hope I'm not splitting hairs here but you forgot to put an 'asterix' beside Matias Fernandez name lol or is he not as accomplished in FM 2011 as he was in 2009/10?
he is not as good as Fm09, however he is about the same as last year, he is good, not one of my favourites though ;)

he is not as good as Fm09, however he is about the same as last year, he is good, not one of my favourites though ;)

On your list is there a Wonderkid that fairs closely to the ever excellent Riccardo Montolivo ? but heres the tricky part i need him to be around £1.38 I'm currently managing MK Dons lol

On your list is there a Wonderkid that fairs closely to the ever excellent Riccardo Montolivo ? but heres the tricky part i need him to be around £1.38 I'm currently managing MK Dons lol

Marco Verratti, if he wants to come to you ;)

Awesome work Raikan... A very big Thanks from me to you... (H).
Just a question, Do you put it in downloadable shortlist contents?
It will help a lot of members I think so... :D:D:D.

One more time,Thanks... From a ManUtd's fan to another One. ;).

hey bud, I always make a shortlist for it :) will be done within the next 2 weeks or so, still busy playing Fm11 and still working on my Good player shortlist...

and thank you, glad to help mate :D

Hey wassup dude. I was just wondering if these players would be readily available for a team like Q.P.R. And when I say available, I mean affordable and willing to join the club with the ... limited fees available.

Sorry to disturb again... ^^
Do you put in your list the young spanish transfert listed ?
They were a few in 11.1 patch, like kevin from Zaragoza for example...
I don't know how it turns with 11.1.1 version.

I can suggest you few young spanish players on the transfert list.

Kevin from Zaragoza, kiko from Hercules, Pichu Atienza and Puildo from Atletico Madrid, Sarabia from Real Madrid...
All of them will cost you 4.225M in € for 2 CB, 2 wingers (L and R) and 1 CM (who can play as playmaker sp). They are under 21 and seem to have a future good role in my ManUtd's current save. ;).

Raikan you should take man united over when Alex Ferguson retires XD

Last edited:
Smashing list that is i cant wait till i can get an hour away from the miss's ;) so i can search some of these bad boys!! im acturly struggling for a RAM what wld you recomend in 3rd season out of them playing in the Europa league & Prem.

Hlousek could go on that list ;)

Cheers mate:p