Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

how good is your pc/laptop?
My laptop is quite good......can be really quick when it wants too....and i have no trouble playing fm!
Also is there anyway of putting new leagues into a season, without having to start all over again?

Last edited:
raikan, who would u suggest 4 Benfica AMR and GK 1st season? 7,5M budget?

Raikan..... If I select leagues as view-only will I still be able to find the players?

yes, not all of them, but some of them :) just leave it as playable :) not all players will show up, only like the 1st team players :)

A little more "Raikan scouting" on the 11.3 database and we will have theperfect list ready to download :p

The situation;

Season two, Stevenage Borough in League One. I'm joint 1st with Southampton, and coming up to the Jan transfer window. Looking for a good AML on a very tight budget (6k, so would rather go for someone I could get on a free). Or just good, cheap, players that I can use to add a bit of squad depth for the second half of the season.

Thanks in advance (=

Sorry mate, quite new to the forums, so thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I'll go and post in there =D

I don't know about anyone else, but Nani is an absolute beast on my game.
20+ goals a season from midfield, would recommend to anyone.

I don't know about anyone else, but Nani is an absolute beast on my game.
20+ goals a season from midfield, would recommend to anyone.

Well - it's not like you just discovered gunpowder. This thread is mostly about unknowns.

the spelling is great but it still a very good reccomendation and ive had a look at most of the players and made a couple of purcheses thank you