Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

Thanks a lot for this list and the others.

I would like to know what kind of database configuration do you use.

I am actually triying to find the perfect equation of the numerous retain options of the game and you could help me a lot.

I'm sure that Mathias Ezequiel Schelotto is worthy of your list now Raikan mate he is an absolute legend of a right winger and free if you time it right Willian is pure quality I retrained to amr as you suggested his sheer pace and ability to go past players makes him unplayable on his day

alex smithies from huddersfeild is he worth a pop as a promising youngster on my save middlesburugh brought him and got promoted to the prem and now he is worth 2.6 million

updated again :)

shortlist will be out by the end of the week :) (hopefully) ;)

Best yound player around today for the Blue Square Premier is Omar Koroma who used to play at Portsmouth but was released, he is a striker and on a free transfer, in my wrexham season score 38 in first season. ***

Pavel Niakhaichyk from BATE should be on the list (if he isn't already). He is a bargain for roughly a £1million as well and I'd recommend him

I recommend you add Frantisek Rajtoral. Here's a screenshot:

Last edited:
Okay, I am currently managing a norwegian team in the 2012/13 season. I am looking for players that can match my budget at 3,5 million €

Hi Raikan007
Thanks for the list.........but i cant seem to find most of the players..........I am using a large database, and im just wondering what i am doing wrong?
Many Thanks

good morning all, I am still busy with my Wonderkid shortlist at the moment (there are over 800 players on it already ;)) but I normally also put out a Good player recommendation list as well.

For the moment I am adding just a few as my Pc crashed last night and I cannot play Fm11 at the moment (it is getting taken in tomorrow to get fixed,

after I have completed this (the shortlist will be made and attached for download asap) I will start with my bargain bin thread as well...

I hope it helps you...

Please note:

The Asterix (*) next to a player indicates that this is my highly recommended player in comparison to the others...

I am not going to add the Adler's, Rooney's, Gerrards, Torres', Lahms, Ramos's etc, more unused players will be added to the list! :wub:

This is also off the top of my head, so if I have made a mistake with the latest team he is playing in, Just PM me and let me know ;)

I am not going to add the Verratti's, Neymars, Lukaku's etc Wonderkids as you all know about them as well, the youngsters will be a bit more unkown as well..
That is off the top of your head? Genius mate, I'm going to use this list. Got any recommendations for a top Championship team (like QPR)?

Really amazing list of players mate ! But what leagues/nations do you recommend to load when starting a new game ?

That is off the top of your head? Genius mate, I'm going to use this list. Got any recommendations for a top Championship team (like QPR)?
haha, cheers mate :)

for that, I would suggest looking through this shortlist here mate :) there are hundreds that I can :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3674

Hi Raikan007
Thanks for the list.........but i cant seem to find most of the players..........I am using a large database, and im just wondering what i am doing wrong?
Many Thanks

how many Leagues have you loaded up?

Really amazing list of players mate ! But what leagues/nations do you recommend to load when starting a new game ?

Always:

1) England, Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Uruguay

Occasionally: (at least 2 of these, I alternate)

2) Belgium, Turkey, Croatia, Czech, Serbia, Sweden, Norway,

Occasionally: (at least 2 of these, I alternate)

3) Peru, Colombia, Chile, Mexico

Thanks for the reply Raikan!!!....... I have 3 leagues uploaded (which are England, Spain, Italy)........Is this the reason why i am not finding the players?

Ukraine's got jewels as well. I don't tend to load it, though.