Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

Jan Vertonghen - Cb for Ajax I think. Very like Vermaelen. Very good player.

His stats aren't the best but he's been so reliable for me can't recommend him enough, plays week in week out for me and has been outstanding, but as a back up player for most teams he's gonna be immense! Low wage, low value give him a try. He's scored a few screamers for me to.​

A player I haven't seen on any list, including Raikan's, is:

Thibault Courtois (GK, Genk, Belgium)

I got a full four star recommendation for him from a 20-20 scout at Barcelona (important player potential) at 18 years of age and got a similar evaluation in other saves. You can get him cheaply right away, but his valuation goes up quickly. I don't have screenshots available, but he's very tall and has 19 aerial ability to start.

What about Fabrizio Miccoli?

ST for my West Brom after a £7.5m move from Palermo, doesn't want very high wages, cheap transfer fee and 18 goals in 15 games for me.
Fantastic finishing, quick (even at 31), great composure and can tutor any young strikers.
Would recommend him for anyone, even the top sides.

You should add Costel Pantilimon playing as a GK for Timişoara in Romania. good all round keeper at 23 and he is also 6'7!!

I have seen him before mate, there are like over 300 players I should add but I am too busy at work at the moment to update it... if you want you can post a screenshot here?

found a player call garra dembele he is quick and scores loads of goals and he is cheap, cost me £1.3m
and in second season he is classed as star player in EPL
cant rememer the team i got him from but just type it in he comes up.

found a player call garra dembele he is quick and scores loads of goals and he is cheap, cost me £1.3m
and in second season he is classed as star player in EPL
cant rememer the team i got him from but just type it in he comes up.
He is pretty well known on base I think. Off the top of my head I think he starts at Levski Sofia. He can be a bit temperamental though.

Check This Guys Out

andre schurrle

Follmann

Taufic Guarch

Thorgan Hazard

Let Me Know If Der AnyGd

Last edited:
I have just started a Man City save, but wanted to get rid of all or most of the players currently there and buy new exciting talent, and see how cheap i could get them, not just in Transfer fee's but wages too! one of the guys i found, i have just seen on Raikan007's list in the op which was Benedict Howedes (awesome).........there are 2 other players that i bought, and havent seen them on any list to date, i apologise if they are and ive just missed them:

CB: Dzmitry Verkhovtsov...........paid £1m for him from Naftan (Belarus)...........£4,800 per week
AMR: Gabriel Torje....................Paid £4m for him from Dinamo Buc................£11,500 per week

All these guys are available from the beginning of the game

hey mate, Jano is very well known :) he is a great player though!

Which Ukranian players do you recommend cos i'm Shakhtar and there's the whole 4 Ukranian's in a team thing and I wanna find some good ones ;)