Raikan007's seldomly mentioned/recommended youngsters

i already mentioned this guy in my thread and must say Im surprised nobody noticed him:

LAURENS DE BOCK - Valued below 1m and yours for around 2. Plays everywhere on the left.

Thomas Drage is a good young AMC as well. Think you might need to load Norway to get him though.

Kevin Volland Progress
ccs2jet4xlgh1s5un.png

How about the following?

Lamine Sane

Landry N'Guemo

Florian Marange

Eden Ben Bassat

Dzmitry Baha.

Diego Rolan

Thoughts?

Some more:

Adil Hermach

Dominik Kohr

Arkadiusz Milik

Emmanuel Mayuka

Maximilian Beister

Lucas Biglia

Bartosz Salamon

Roberto Pereyra

Matias Campos Toro

Nick Viergever

Diego Rodriguez

Saphir Taider

Hernan Barcos

Edenilson

Lukas Schmitz

Im sure you've seen them all, just wanted your thoughts.

hi great thread, really awesome, i would say marco rojas and igor lichnovsky (i think thats how you spell it xD) are 2 pretty good, lesser known youngsters who i both got for my liverpool save and impressed over time :)

what does walbrecq look like at the start? I have ever only seen him once ever and that was the SS I posted of him :)

walbrecq turns out to be very good at the start, in my liverpool save he came in with 3.5 stars PA and two months later it was 5 star PA. his genk team mate siebe schrivers is also 5 star after two months at the club (this is all first season btw) but he is a more known wonderkid so you probably know about him.

Hello, Great work Raikan.. Really good list. Just thought i'd mention a few players see if their not already on there..

Callum Patterson - Hearts - Striker
Ryan Gauld - Dundee Utd - Attacking Mid
Liam **** - Falkirk - Left Back

To be fair if you check the Falkirk squad you can find a few decent youngsters.

Raikan, with the players in this thread.
How many nations, and how detailed did you make your save ?

Raikan, with the players in this thread.
How many nations, and how detailed did you make your save ?

Im not Raikan but apart from the top nations you should load: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Norway, Ukraine, Russia and Belgium. Oh and S. Africa.

To get better pc performance there's no need to go below Championship in UK (unless you want to play below it), and the second division in top leagues (except for Portugal and Holland where the top division is enough). Load Brazil up to second division and Argentina, Chile, Norway Russia Belgium SAfrica top divisions only.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on Julian Baumgartlinger? Signed him as a ball winning CM in my 1st season at Aston Villa on a previous save and he was very impressive for me.

I always tend to buy every good and maybe cheaper talent I find, but I'm thinking to myself is this bad? What is a good stategy when looking for talent, is mine allright or is another way better? I could use some help on this :)

Also second question: when looking for players, is it better to always keep them in your shortlist when their like 4stars+ PA or is it better to have a slight smaller shortlist, how do you guys keep yours I wonder? :)

Last edited:
I always tend to buy every good and maybe cheaper talent I find, but I'm thinking to myself is this bad? What is a good stategy when looking for talent, is mine allright or is another way better? I could use some help on this :)

Also second question: when looking for players, is it better to always keep them in your shortlist when their like 4stars+ PA or is it better to have a slight smaller shortlist, how do you guys keep yours I wonder? :)

it is good in a way, but you are doing them a disservice in their progression as players! rather pinpoint 3 youngsters and train them up, allow the others to develop at their own clubs (if you are not going to give them at least 10-15 games per season, AI development is actually pretty good on this FM)

have them on your shortlist so you can keep an eye on them and who offers for them!

thats up to you mate, everyone is different :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

it is good in a way, but you are doing them a disservice in their progression as players! rather pinpoint 3 youngsters and train them up, allow the others to develop at their own clubs (if you are not going to give them at least 10-15 games per season, AI development is actually pretty good on this FM)

have them on your shortlist so you can keep an eye on them and who offers for them!

thats up to you mate, everyone is different :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mplete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html
And when do you know a player is good enough for your team? I bought Lucas Coelho and Tibor Cica, decent stats but 1 star CA so should I loan them out? Will check that thread too, thanks!

And when do you know a player is good enough for your team? I bought Lucas Coelho and Tibor Cica, decent stats but 1 star CA so should I loan them out? Will check that thread too, thanks!

stats talk and CA/PA walk buddy.. focus on stats that are needed for their roles and positions you will play them in

if you are not planning to use them then yes, they need to play football to develop, not playing reserves

stats talk and CA/PA walk buddy.. focus on stats that are needed for their roles and positions you will play them in

if you are not planning to use them then yes, they need to play football to develop, not playing reserves
Allright then, things are a lot clearer now. Thanks mate, really appreciate it!