Raikan007's Wonderkid shortlist for Fm10!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 76K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Raikan007's NEW and Updated Wonderkid shortlist for Fm10!!

This shortlist consist mainly of youth players that i have found that i feel may become great players in the future! Some are a little older, (21 or 22) but not many at all!

this is one of a few shortlists i will be creating and will be updated regularly.
i hope it helps alot of people who enjoy young talents!

MY NEW UPDATED SHORTLIST HAS BEEN ADDED!!! 2010/01/29

View attachment 31751

(a similar list will follow for my recommended players for teams at certain levels, this seemed most helpful the last time i created it on Fm09 so it will be done again!) <)

here are some screenshots of some of the players that make up this list!

View attachment 18977 View attachment 18978

View attachment 18979View attachment 18980

View attachment 18981View attachment 18982

View attachment 18983View attachment 18984

Last edited:
hardly any of them have gone anywhere on mine game

alipio is valued 39 mill @ velencia from Tottenham where he was top scorer

and tafer is at roma and okish stats

im in 2016

a few have gone to to a few big clubs but arnt amazing

Last edited:
hardly any of them have gone anywhere on mine game

alipio is valued 39 mill @ velencia from Tottenham where he was top scorer

and tafer is at roma and okish stats

im in 2016

a few have gone to to a few big clubs but arnt amazing
cool man, it happens when you dont pick up these type of players early in the game, so many quality players end up retiring or not even making it to a European team!
the quicker you pick them up, the better it is :P

Thanks for uploading this mate, will have a look :)

A few spare pennies with Boro should let me have a look for a couple of them.

Cheers

try get Edu Ramos from Malaga, Dm and Cm, 17 yrs old, he is class!

also diego renan - cruizero - Lb and Rb 19 yrs old, looks qulity!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

dudu - amc - cruizero - 17 yrs old

my friends I don't know how he evolves, but he sure has some great stats : Verrati, cheapest that can be
Plus, in the start of the game i whent looking for my favourite goalkeeper, Enyeama, and i found this cute left defender called Masilela. got him for 28k... surprinsingly, he became my first team man in the first season... then came the world championship... selled him for 6M :)

quite simply a legendary list mate, some brilliant players there, and quite a few will sign for championship and below!! Best list so far.;)

Sergiy Kryvtsov, 18 year old central defender, 186cm, 19 heading, 19 marking, i think he has future..

where is the list for recomending what level they can play at?

Sergiy Kryvtsov, 18 year old central defender, 186cm, 19 heading, 19 marking, i think he has future..
what team does he play for mate?

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

my friends I don't know how he evolves, but he sure has some great stats : Verrati, cheapest that can be
Plus, in the start of the game i whent looking for my favourite goalkeeper, Enyeama, and i found this cute left defender called Masilela. got him for 28k... surprinsingly, he became my first team man in the first season... then came the world championship... selled him for 6M :)
yeah everyone on this site knows about Marco Verratti from Pescara so i decided not to put it on as this is more of an unkwown wonderkid shortlist and Peter Masilela is South African like me and was one of the best bargains on Fm09, so once agian everyone knows about him too on this site unfortunately, as well as Enyeama ^^) thanks for the input though mate, hope it helps, the latest updated version will be added before the end of the day, been updatin it with some new players.

Back