Raikan007's Wonderkid shortlist for Fm10!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 76K
Raikan007, the master scout!;)
hahha, :D dude, you must check some of the players i have found now <)
i will add them to my "recommended player thread" as i dont want to post in here as they are not Wonderkids, well some will be as they are relatively young at the moment! <)
shot dude

Eh. . . .how do i view it? Ha, just downloaded it and i dont have any program that reconizes it

im trying to sign salvio for my man city but cant seem to get a work permit...it realy sucks but is there a way around it? im in my 2nd season btw and bought many of the above listed wonderkids...dudu from cruzeiro has managed to cut out wright-phillips and otamendi is a regular...still waiting on a major increase in certain player's stats though (destro, kryvtsov, kroos etc...)

sofiane feghouli from grenoble is a beast
yeah he has been all over the threads since like Fm08 :P i am quite certain that everyone knows of him, these are more of the unkwown ones i search for in game!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

im trying to sign salvio for my man city but cant seem to get a work permit...it realy sucks but is there a way around it? im in my 2nd season btw and bought many of the above listed wonderkids...dudu from cruzeiro has managed to cut out wright-phillips and otamendi is a regular...still waiting on a major increase in certain player's stats though (destro, kryvtsov, kroos etc...)
there is no way around it at the moment, the best thing is to get him if you can without one, saying "he cannot play competetive games etc" then continuously offer him new contracts and alot of the time this works! other than that, loan him out for half a season, bring him back and do the same thing during the winter transfer (Jan) if does not work, send him out again and try in the summer (usually helps if he is playing competive matches i.e. out on loan)

i think it will come, try and continuously mentor them with players similar to themselves, this normally speeds up the process as well as my tactic to success is sub them into every game you play, even if for 1 min each game, this helps tramendously!! <)

um thanks mate, these are players 1stly who have been around since Fm09 and Fm08, Pastore is known all over these forums as in Subotic, Fioriollo, Tales (Man City always gets) etc, they are "well known players" Grenier is on the list already as he was immense for me in Fm09 and i have just had him on a loan spell for my Piacenza game! i rate him highly.
this list is for the more unkwown wonderkids (Verratti is not on the list as well as all the usual wonderkids as it is pointless)

but thanks again, Corchia i have heard of and looks a decent player too! <)

You wanted a screeny of this guy, hes pretty good, been pretty consistant for me for the last 3 seasons :)

You wanted a screeny of this guy, hes pretty good, been pretty consistant for me for the last 3 seasons :)
cheers mate, so dissapointed i do not have him this time around, was my 1st player i went looking for :S Goias did not him! thanks again dude, peace

Back