Raikan007's Wonderkid shortlist for Fm10!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 76K
Sergiy Kryvtstov is a must buy. He plays for Metalurg Zp in Ukraine.

where is the list for recomending what level they can play at?
well it depends when you buy them mate, i would say just try see which players you want and to try and see if they will sign for you <)

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Sergiy Kryvtstov is a must buy. He plays for Metalurg Zp in Ukraine.
added mate, looks pretty decent!

what a list,love it,iam new to this site and from the lists that i have seen,top dollar

well i opened it and it came up in a diff laugage so i just went on the net to a translator and did it that way,but the screen shots above was what i was taliking about

Please can you post the list up in notepad or PM me it that way Wont come up up otherwise.

what program do you open the list with?

Put the file into your "shortlists" folder in the FM2010 folder and then go onto shortlists in the game and click manage shortlists. After that click import shortlist and voila you're good to go.

Last edited:
what program do you open the list with?
hey man, you dont open it with a program at all, download the "How to list" attached here to, it explains what needs to be done for mostly everything on the site.

take the shortlist file, put it into c:my docs\sportsinteractive\fm10\shortlists (create the shortlist folder if there is not one yet) and place the shortlist file inside.
View attachment 19364

then go ingame - manager (your name) search - shortlists then import <)
View attachment 19365

soory iam new to this site,i dint now what i was doing ,so how do i do what you just said ?

as i gt some incipted thing come up when i tried to open it through word

me being thick:'(

soory iam new to this site,i dint now what i was doing ,so how do i do what you just said ?

as i gt some incipted thing come up when i tried to open it through word

me being thick:'(

look at the 1st post on this screen mate, also do yourself a favour and download the "How to list" below for future references ^^)
covers mostly everthing to install ect on the site

this looks really good m8......just waiting till i get some money..........

wow!!! great shortlist mate. all the players looks great especially lukaku

wow!!! great shortlist mate. all the players looks great especially lukaku
yeah, Chelsea, Arsenal and some other bigs clubs were fighting it out for him for teh 1st 3 weeks of the game, he chose Chelsea!!
goos stuff mate, try Dudu and Bernardo, they are fantastic

yeah, Chelsea, Arsenal and some other bigs clubs were fighting it out for him for teh 1st 3 weeks of the game, he chose Chelsea!!
goos stuff mate, try Dudu and Bernardo, they are fantastic

yeah they look good to me. how bout central defenders? like which 1 do u think is the best from the shorlist?

Back