Raikan007's Wonderkid shortlist for Fm10!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 76K
yeah they look good to me. how bout central defenders? like which 1 do u think is the best from the shorlist?
there are not that many Defenders on the list hey, thats the one area that i am still busy looking to populate the shortlist with. urmm:
Jan Vertonghen - Ajax (22yrs old though)
Nicolas Otamendi - Velez is pretty good
Toby Alderweirald - Ajax too, has good stats for a really fantastic "Ball playing Defender"
View attachment 19392

Your shortlist is better than the FM-Base one.
Therefore, your better than this site.
Therefore, i bow down to YOU now.

Feel Proud. Feel very proud. ^^)

Great shortlist mate, really got me some decent buys for fairly cheap as well.

Keep up the great work.

Great shortlist mate, really got me some decent buys for fairly cheap as well.

Keep up the great work.
Your shortlist is better than the FM-Base one.
Therefore, your better than this site.
Therefore, i bow down to YOU now.

Feel Proud. Feel very proud. ^^)

thanks guys, im just glad i can help!
will keep on updating and just feel free to ask any questions, will gladly help!
peace <)

i am after this chap at the moment, they asking 2.4 million for him!!
he will be my new Ferdinand XD
i think he is on the list too, if not he is on the updated one which will be added tomorrow!
check him out:
View attachment 19863

Raikan..you are master in searching..you are awesome man..thanks for this shortlist. ;)

Im off for Xmas, holiday time, will try and keep on updating via the home, but all the best and a merry christmas to everyone! hope this list helps you during your holidays! <)

it certainly did, mate. cant express how thankful i am for your shortlist in words :)

wow u work hard i will download it wen im ready after crimbo as i haven't got fm10

hey man, you dont open it with a program at all, download the "How to list" attached here to, it explains what needs to be done for mostly everything on the site.

take the shortlist file, put it into c:my docs\sportsinteractive\fm10\shortlists (create the shortlist folder if there is not one yet) and place the shortlist file inside.
View attachment 19364

then go ingame - manager (your name) search - shortlists then import <)
View attachment 19365

i did all of these things, but when i click import and go to the shortlists folder it doesn't see the files, it's blank! I'm using the latest patch, that may be the cause. Or maybe I have to change something in preferences :|

Have you got any that would come to a league two, potentially league one team for a low price?

cool man, it happens when you dont pick up these type of players early in the game, so many quality players end up retiring or not even making it to a European team!
the quicker you pick them up, the better it is :P
Spot on!

Back