Raikan007's Wonderkid shortlist for Fm10!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 76K
the press says Madrid is after him so i went and checked him out
Canales - Racing Santander
i'd like to post an image but i can't...
anyway, he's worth whatching

Thanks great list

Anyone else got any links to good shortlists?

Last - what leagues or players nationality do you add to the customize bit at the begining to get all the good players?

Thanks new to the game so got not clue here

Thanks great list

Anyone else got any links to good shortlists?

Last - what leagues or players nationality do you add to the customize bit at the begining to get all the good players?

Thanks new to the game so got not clue here

i add Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina, italy, England, France and Germany usually; maybe Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Mexico, Serbia, Croatia and other nations that i think may be applicable. i usually only take the top tier league, maybe a few tiers down in nations where i'll get or have a feeder club. As Celtic i usually load Hungary, ireland, Belgium as well due to feeder clubs.

You've also got Dave's Shortlist, just google it=)

Sergiy Kryvtstov ain't bad at the lower levels but he ain't cut out to play at a really high level (premiership)

Sergiy Kryvtstov ain't bad at the lower levels but he ain't cut out to play at a really high level (premiership)
the press says Madrid is after him so i went and checked him out
Canales - Racing Santander
i'd like to post an image but i can't...
anyway, he's worth whatching
hey guys, they are both on there already, Canales is fantastic! thanks though.

Do you know of any really cheap players for a league one side that would make a difference? maybe free or loan?

Do you know of any really cheap players for a league one side that would make a difference? maybe free or loan?
hey man, im not sure hey, there may be some on there, but you might just have to see who will sign for you or not!
im busy with a "golden oldies" shortlist for everyone, hope people will like it, good luck

I just signed some 16 year old called Dida, who is currently at Atletico Mineiro. My scouts who have 20/20 in scouting potential & ability have said he has the ability to play at a similar level to David Silva! He is a AM L/R.

Also found another 16 year old potential. 16 year old Brian Stewart, currently in Man Utd under 18s, my scouts said he isn't far from having the required potential to be better than Kolo Toure. He is a DC.

(H)

Last edited:
I just signed some 16 year old called Dida, who is currently at Atletico Mineiro. My scouts who have 20/20 in scouting potential & ability have said he has the ability to play at a similar level to David Silva! He is a AM L/R.

Also found another 16 year old potential. 16 year old Brian Stewart, currently in Man Utd under 18s, my scouts said he isn't far from having the required potential to be better than Kolo Toure. He is a DC.

(H)
what season are you mate?

2012, these are also generated players so I have no idea how they will turn out, but I will keep you informed.

2012, these are also generated players so I have no idea how they will turn out, but I will keep you informed.
yeah thought so, um, you do know that regens are completely different in every game hey?
therefore i cannot add any to my list as No One else will have them which means it is pointless, thats why all the players on the list are real, so everyone can find them and see them.

thanks for the input though mate, good luck with them

Quick question Raikan, is there any Basque wonderkids in this apart from Ander? Just wondering as I'm Bilbao and need a bit more depth :) Cheers

Basque? Spanish?
i think the players can be of any nationality so long as he has basque as his second nationality. ive seen a french guy with basque nationality as well. only players with this nationaliy can sign for bilbao and even spanish players without the basque nationality cannot be signed :)

I need a CM who can walk straight into my Starting XI for less than £2M. My team has quite good reputation

i think the players can be of any nationality so long as he has basque as his second nationality. ive seen a french guy with basque nationality as well. only players with this nationaliy can sign for bilbao and even spanish players without the basque nationality cannot be signed :)
oh ok, i never knew that at all, thats very interesting, just checked them out now, what is Basque?
that must be extremely difficult trying to find players then.
im with Deportivo at the moment, half way through season 2, Bilbao came 3rd last year, did well, sitting like 14th now though, i shall try and help!! Basque it is <)

Basque I believe is the name of people from the Bilbao region or is the Spanish name of the region? Something along those lines. Like Barcelona are the Catalonians. The difference is Bilbao only accept people from the Basque region/Basque blood? Whatever it is! This is true to real life and I find it amazing that they can still compete as well as they do in the La Liga.

Back