Raikan007's Wonderkid shortlist for Fm10!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 76K
Raikan I am unable to post a screenshot and I dunno if you have already listed him but Darnel Situ is a terrific prospect. He is a strong CB and plays for Lens in France. He is 17 and can be approached for a small compensation fee

im starting an under 23 season with man u, i hope this helps me :L
was just goint to PM you now and say try it out, there are some awesome players on there!
good luck, let me know who you go for, if you neeed any help, let me know!

Basque I believe is the name of people from the Bilbao region or is the Spanish name of the region? Something along those lines. Like Barcelona are the Catalonians. The difference is Bilbao only accept people from the Basque region/Basque blood? Whatever it is! This is true to real life and I find it amazing that they can still compete as well as they do in the La Liga.

This.

Basques are natives of northern Spain and south western France.
Catalans are from north eastern Spain and slightly into France.
Castilians are from central Spain and speak what we now call Spanish.
Andalusians are descendants of the Vandals, and are now natives of Andalusia. They are distinct from the other three groups as they don't have their "own" language.

This.

Andalusians are descendants of the Vandals, and are now natives of Andalusia. They are distinct from the other three groups as they don't have their "own" language.
thanks for the history lesson Chaz ;) ahhaha, nah im joking, interesting stuff!
so are there French Basque players?? would they be legible to play for Athletic or can you only be the spanish basque to play for them??

thanks for the history lesson Chaz ;) ahhaha, nah im joking, interesting stuff!
so are there French Basque players?? would they be legible to play for Athletic or can you only be the spanish basque to play for them??

French Basque's should be able to play, the french left-back from the 90's Lizarazu used to play for them.

This.

Wow cheers that's interesting.

Can anyone name a starting 11 of wonderkids? Thinking of starting a game with Liverpool and selling EVERYONE to reduce the debt and wage bill and replace them with wonderkids

Anyone tried this Gotze (something like that) from Benfica? AMC

shot Deano :) looks pretty kak though! wonder what he looks like if played in the future!

Sadly Raikan he is **** as that is 2014. Maybe he can develop better on a different save as Chelsea purchased him in the first season so he might have something.

Back