i cant download it....error...C:\documents and setting\username\my documents\downloads\raikan007's Brand new updated wonderkid shortlist fm12 (neil hart, jan 2012).slf The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

1) download
2) cut and paste into mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm12/shortlists
3) in game name>shortlists>import

nice work raikan, mind if i use ur shortlist to make a wonderkid face pack project im planing to do ? ;)

has everyone else got a defender r/l called paul o'hanlon or is he a regen just for me?

anyone know why i have mydocs\sportsinteractive\fm12 but then no shortlists folder? do i need to create it meself?

i need a Good cheap Young striker to Tottenham in january window, ive got both niang and defoe out injured for 3-4 months. thx

i need a Good cheap Young striker to Tottenham in january window, ive got both niang and defoe out injured for 3-4 months. thx

Errick Torres, Carlos Fierro, Cedric Bakambu, Alberto Paloschi, Sergio Araujo

I got Ruud van Nistelrooy for around 850k in Jan first season! he is on about 38k wages, however, we got a massive shirts boost sale from signing him and he scored 3 on his debut and has gone on to score 6 in 6 and 4 assists!

Also got Carols Tevez for £18.25m on 170k salary, also a massive boost in shirt sales! sent Ade back to Manchester!

Thanks for the work as always, Boss.

I was able to spin Dortmund's modest year one kitty (5-10m euros) into the signing the following youngsters:

Markus Henriksen (CM)
Sime Vrsaljko (RB)
Gabriel Silva (LB)
Plamen Iliev (GK)

Toby Alderweireld (CB)
Alex Teixeira (AM)
Jelle Vossen (ST)

I have Carlos Fierro (ST) and Romario (RB) on the way next calendar year.

ter-Stegen (GK) and Bernd Leno (GK) are my top targets for season 2 along with Willian (AM). I'll be in for a DM also.

Moritz Leitner's attributes are already skyrocketing. I would highly recommend people struggling to sign Gotze, or without the money to sign him, to seriously look at Leitner.

Last edited:
huhuhuhu, i still dont know how to make this work even though i have placed it in the right folder.

Ilker Muniain is top player, people should buy him if they don't already.

I don't know if anybody has already mentioned him, but, Bernard Mensah from Watford could be a good signing. He's very young 16 I think when you start a new save, and he grows a fair amount. He'll also be available for very cheap.