Ramsey hit by horrific leg injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you rate your chances in the WC Mike? ;)

GUNNER500 is clearly an idiot. I'm not sure why people are responding to him.

Probably makes people on the forum think: "Wow, these Arsenal fans are bellends".

Alex you summed it up well :wub:

Before I clicked 'See new post' I knew exactly what you were going to say. Sigh.

I've always been rather predictable in my humour. It's also a trait I am quite fond of. 8-|

How about this:

There's too many Arsenal fans on these forums, I think some should be banned to make room for others.

*Wink wink, nudge nudge*

thanks for the odvious response from the 12 year olds on here, its a shame someone can`t have a diffrent opion on something without getting told he`s a ***** ect! nice what a lovley world we live in. and i thought it was against the rules on here to swear and make insulting comments towards another member? taking of banning wink wink nudge nudge!

thanks for the odvious response from the 12 year olds on here, its a shame someone can`t have a diffrent opion on something without getting told he`s a ***** ect! nice what a lovley world we live in. and i thought it was against the rules on here to swear and make insulting comments towards another member? taking of banning wink wink nudge nudge!
Excessive swearing, 1 word isn't really excessive.

And let's be fair, your comments were.. lets say, poor.

Excessive swearing, 1 word isn't really excessive.

thats your opion and i respect that but there was no need for people to start attacking another member because they disagree with them, the keane thing was a reply to a quote from another member who beleved viera was the dirtest player of the 90s and early 2000s which i disagreed .

Poor's an improvement.

Everyone has an opinion, and everyone has an opinion on people's opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back