Ramsey hit by horrific leg injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a shame. He was just starting to get a regular place in the matchday squad. Hope he comes back fighting. Also feel sorry for shawcross. He never meant to hurt him. It was a 50/50 ball.

Lovely.

I remember watching my cousin play in a game, some guy got his knee cap smashed, ended up on the wrong side of his leg instead of the front. The game was called off as he was taken to hospital..

i would rather be in shawcross's shoes coz atleast you can still play and ramsey will probably out for a year

Wenger, defending 11 Arsenal red cards in 37 matches. (In 2008)

"the passion and commitment of the English game. You have to ask yourself if you want to take that out of the game here. When I watch a Serie A game, I’m bored after five minutes. If you want totally clean football, you’ll get bored."

hypocritical much?

Called Off, Correct

Bare in mind it was the 77th Minute of the game, They were Docked a Piont for what they did. Supporters & Hayes&Yeading Officlas were aparntly furious at the game being called of with nearly 10 Minute's to go. Martin Brittan still is yet to play scince the injury.

The game at that level is not as high stakes as the Premier League ?

To The Supporter it is. Beter Atmosphere, Beter Fun, Beter Banter, Beter Food (somtimes), Beter entertainment, Closer to the Action. & You can have Proper meet with the Players.

The Way Football was ment to be.

Better?

Haven't looked at this thread properly yet, but I'm glad SOME Arsenal fans have the sense to accept it was a 50-50 challenge and Ramsey's leg unfortunately broke due to it buckling and the pressure, not any malice or intent whatsoever. Shawcross only got a red because of the fact the leg broke, the ref wouldn't have (rightly) given him a red otherwise.

It's a shame Wenger chooses to make these moronic comments about banning players for longer and players being targeted. Maybe he'll cool down in a couple of days like last time. Idiot. Gallas's challenge a couple of weeks ago v Bolton was much worse. he moans about physicality but he obviously forgot he had the dirtiest player of the late 90s/early 2000s in his team, Vieria.

Hope Ramsey recovers before the end of the year, all the best.

roy keane was bar far the dirtyest player of the 90`s and early 2000s he dlibrately broke that man city players leg!! get you facts right! gallas challange wasn`t as worse as the one on ramsey at all they were both late miss timed challanges all the manu fans on here what the **** does it have to do with you? have you say fine but some of the comments are bollocks, we lost a good young player for atleast 6 months to a clumsey late challange were gutted we don`t need muppet manc fans chatting **** aswell!
get well soon ramsey! rant over

roy keane was bar far the dirtyest player of the 90`s and early 2000s he dlibrately broke that man city players leg!! get you facts right! gallas challange wasn`t as worse as the one on ramsey at all they were both late miss timed challanges all the manu fans on here what the **** does it have to do with you? have you say fine but some of the comments are bollocks, we lost a good young player for atleast 6 months to a clumsey late challange were gutted we don`t need muppet manc fans chatting **** aswell!

Oh behave will you, everyone is sending their best wishes and hoping he gets well soon so why are you 'ranting'?! You really do give a shocking image to Arsenal fans, it wasn't a clumsy tackle at all - Ramsey was a split second too quick for him. Shall we cast our minds back to William Gallas V Bolton? Didn't think so.

Jesus, never got anything good to say you haven't!

Alex is right. The Gallas tackle was worse than this one, and in my own eyes, was purely intended. Anyone who raises his studs does not intend to get the ball.

Aaron Ramsey will miss around 6 months of playing time, but he'll still only be 19 then. He's got a lot of time left. This may dent his process in growing up but his career is far from over.

Jesus, never got anything good to say you haven't!

Alex is right. The Gallas tackle was worse than this one, and in my own eyes, was purely intended. Anyone who raises his studs does not intend to get the ball.

Aaron Ramsey will miss around 6 months of playing time, but he'll still only be 19 then. He's got a lot of time left. This may dent his process in growing up but his career is far from over.

Just ignore him Mike, he's a *****.

Sorry But what does roy Keane Have to do with anything. show we talk about Vieira then. he was one of the dirtiest players in prem history. was that Okay. was Gallas Challenge ok. Was 11 red cards in 2008 okay.

are you trying to cause an argument by blaming "manc" in your words for ramsey injury. Deluded or Stupid?

6 months when he's not even 20?

You act like he is in his late 30's nearly retiring, jesus.

I really do feel sorry for ramsey I do, but what about De La Red who suffered a heart attack during a copa del rey match and Real Madrid fans don't know if he's coming back or not bu Ramsey will be back withing 6 months or a year

the tackle wasnt that bad. it was an accident. i think GUNNER500's got a thing for Ramsey oO)

Keane was up there but Vieria was worse. Even Arsenal fans are saying Gallas's challenge was worse, and it was. Did Shawcross raise his studs? He barely left the ground. And actually I'm Welsh so I'm devastated to see Ramsey injured, he's our one hope for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back