Random Things

Woke.
Went back to sleep.
Woke again and slowly been meandering through the day with FM'10 and chores

It's an awesome Summers day here and I can't go swimming or cycling due to a bunged leg from last weekend's Semifinal
*p!ss3d orf*

Roses are red, Balotelli is black, Liverpool are dead, Kaka is back, Modric is mad, Downing is bad, your wife is pregnant, Terry is the dad!
lal

would there be any interest in an official beer thread? Or would that be deemed too random?

would there be any interest in an official beer thread? Or would that be deemed too random?
lol :) too random I think.. even though I am a beer connoisseur myself..

it will be hard discussing beers as they are different in mostly every country..

you wont get Castle Lager, Windhoek Draught, Black Label, Castle Light etc where you are :) and Heinekin is ****

And all you poor saps miss out on Coopers, James Squire, Mountain Goat, Lord Nelson, Little Creatures... oh god this list can go on.

i was thinking of something along the lines of "what are you drinking now" thread similar to " what are you listening to now" threads

Just played GK in local soccer league.

played out of my ******* mind. every single person on the field shook my hand and congratulated me. Feels good

my roof keeps on making a weird sounds like the pipes its really loud and makes you jump s******g myself:'(

don't make me panic more he is freaking scary lol

If it's any consolation I've just witnessed Mr and Mrs. Claus do some sick and twisted stuff in Supernatural. Like pulling out finger nails, attempting a tooth extraction without painkiller. Have a pleasant sleep :)