Random Things

I've just got round to watching a birthday present from last year, a three disc set of old Manchester United matches. I'm obsessed with this sort of stuff so was well chuffed when I got it.

Disc one goes in, and low and behold, it's Liverpool legends! Sick joke or just a mistake? I'd wager the former....

Fortunately I'm quite happy to sit and watch it so no major loss on my part :)

Hello,
couldn't find similar thread so I decided to write here.
I started a new thread(about tactic), but I can't find it. Is waiting for moderator approval or what?
Thank you.

Hello,
I started a new thread(about tactic), but I can't find it. Is waiting for moderator approval or what?
Thank you.

Have you checked under my threads or my posts?

Hello,
Thank you.

Yes, probably. May take some time.

So, just now, the swedish footballer Kevin Walker won the swedish Idol.

You guys can find him in the swedish second division team GIF Sundsvall.

Dont suppose anyone online is an expert in punctuated equilibrium theory its making me tear my ******* hair out

Does anyone know if you can tag a thread after it's been posted?

45°C & Im stuck in the sun unloading pallets of beer by hand, can't even have one!

FML, i should have paid more attention in school lol

Feckin clutch went on the Celica :mad:
€450 now for a new kit :(

• The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
  • Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints.
  • Light doesn't necessarily travel at the speed of light. The slowest we've ever recorded light moving at is 38 mph.
  • The Dutch village of Giethoorn has no roads; its buildings are connected entirely by canals and footbridges.
  • In 2008 scientists discovered a new species of bacteria that lives in hairspray.

Random one!

Any Turkish residents on this site? Going on Monday and wondering what currency to buy, been told different answers euro, dollar, lira and just take pounds. Help appreciated

Random one!

Any Turkish residents on this site? Going on Monday and wondering what currency to buy, been told different answers euro, dollar, lira and just take pounds. Help appreciated

Pretty sure I used Lira when i went last mate

My ealrier post in here, if anyone is going to turkey from the uk get euros everything is priced in euro and going off the current exchange rate you get more for your money then exchanging pounds for lira. Also ******* love the place would move here in a heartbeat only downsife is the mosquito been bit at least 20 times

On my phone so cannot post it but that ronnie pickering road rage video is funny as ****. "Do you know who I am"