Rangers FC- From the eyes of an Unexperienced Manager

Scottish League Cup Qtr Final

Dundee United v Rangers
View attachment 234643

A game completely dominated by us only 1 goal came out of it, but it was the goal to send us to the semis of the cup which unfortunatly has given us Celtic but hopefully we can win this 1 an put us in the final to retain the cup once again. But it was a well work goal and nicely finished of by David Healy.

SPL Game 12

Aberdeen v Rangers
View attachment 234649

An evenly matched game but it was us who made the most of our chances and found the back of the net 3 times. we were passing Aberdeen of the field at times.But it was another 3 points on the board and we are now sat 5th in the league.

October Review

Dear Diary,

It was another great month for me as manager of Rangers, We managed to make it into the semis of the League Cup and a step closer to the 2nd round of Europa League and moved even more up the table to 5th.

View attachment 234658

The only downside to this month was my loss to another team near the top of the table. In this month coming up I have 2 Europa League games and a few league games hopefully the 2 Europa games will have helped me quailfy. So next month I will be hoping to write I qualifed for the 2nd.

For the 2d month in a row Kyle Bartley also got Young player of the month for the 2nd month in a row. I'm hoping the board gives me funds so i can sign him permently.

That's all this month untill next month.

Darren

Europa League Game 4

Malmo FF v Rangers
View attachment 234705

Great result for us and the travelling fans they mad us fight for the result but we got it. We played excellent considering we went 1-0 down but once again we came back to win.

I'm also pleased to announce the following:
View attachment 234712

This is making me want to try and do a little story with my own game!

SPL Game 13

Rangers v Dundee United
View attachment 234723

This was the worst performance I've seen since I took over we had shots bit none on target. They all were handed fines for there poor performance and they now know that this was unacceptable and it won't be accepted again. Just hope this was a one off and not to be seen again.

you seem to be so inconsistent in the league but nice to see Hearts at the top ;) (i support them )

Anyway well done keep the story going :)

Yeah i know it's annoying I'm either looking at changing tactics or looking at some players in the transfer market

SPL Game 14

Rangers v St. Johnstone
View attachment 234733

A dominating game for us and a cracking hat trick from Naismith couldn't see anyway through for St Johnstone in this match. All I can say is I hope this is the start of a run in the league and help us push up for the title run.

SPL Game 15

Rangers v Killmarnock
View attachment 234736

Surprised we managed to keep this result considering we went down to 10 late in the 1st half. Although we did dominate the game alot it was quite a fierce battle as you can tell by the amount of cards in the game. This was my game in hand and it's put us 4th in the league and they are still my next game after aswell.

SPL Game 16

Kilmarnock v Rangers
View attachment 235026

A great performance from the lads which makes it 3 wins in a row. I also changed my tactic at the start of the match to see how it would go and it seemed to have worked really well. This kept us in 4th 2 points of 3rd and 12 off 2nd.

Europa League Game 5

Fc Kobenhavn v Rangers
View attachment 235029

5 out of 5 wins in europa for us. Definatly sending a message to others that we are the team with a point to prove after what we have been through. Apart from that a great away win for us in a match which they dominated but we took our chances and we won.

November Review

Dear Diary,

What can I say, Apart from the 1st game of the month against Dundee United it's been a excellent month for us. Managed to qualify from europe and remain unbeaten in our group and also moving up to 4th in the league. Don't think I could have asked for much more from the players this month.

I came 3rd for manager of the month this month but no players were in the monthly awards.

Abit of transfer news now. I've got Jano coming in from Spartak Moscow for 5.25m. got a bid in for Davide Petrucci from Man Utd just waiting for him to accept the contract. Also got a few more awaiting bids to be accepted but will keep you updated as things happen.

Thats all speak next month

Darren

SPL Game 17

Rangers v Dunfermline

View attachment 235250

We deserved to lose this game. Didn't help our fight back when we went down to 10 after Wallace got sent off for a 2nd bookable offence. I fined him and he felt it was harsh but I told him that's how i run the team and discipline and he still didn't agree. So may need to find a new LB if I get any more transfer budget given to me.

SPL Game 18

Hibs v Rangers
View attachment 235249

A great away win. Couldn't hide my excitement considering we were supossed underdogs for this game, but thats another 3 points and now 5 points of 3rd but if we carry on the way we are we will be there soon enough. But this game would have been different if it wasn't for David Healy's 2 goals.

Europa League Game 6

Rangers v Steaua
View attachment 235276

Evenly matched game even though I would have loved to win this 1 to make it 6 in 6. But still unbeaten just waiting on the draw to see who i get and see who will be my next victim in the Europa League. The quest lives on.

Europa League 1st Knockout Round
View attachment 235305

Rubin v Rangers 1st Leg

Could be an interesting game could be a struggle. But if I could get the result I need away It could make it easier for the returning leg if I can get the right scoreline.

Europa League 2nd Knockout Round
View attachment 235309

At.Madrid or PSV v Rubin or Rangers

Could be interesting if I make it through to the 2nd round. If I did think the 2nd round would be as far as I go. But Would love to pull off an upset.

Last edited:
SPL Game 19

Rangers v Inverness CT
View attachment 235762

To ber honest I don't know what was worse, losing to Celtic at home or Inverness. I made sure the players knew I wasn't happy with this result. Just hope for a better performance next match.

SPL Game 20

St. Mirren v Rangers
View attachment 235763

Slight improvement on the last result. there ears must still be ringing from the last match. Would to have liked to have won this 1 but I will make sure we win the next game.

SPL Game 21

Celtic v Rangers
View attachment 235784

Unlucky to have lost. We really pushed them for a last minute goal to level it. But our performances are really improving won't be long till we get back to our winning ways.