Rangers FC- From the eyes of an Unexperienced Manager

Scottish Cup 4th Round

Rangers V Stenhousemuir
View attachment 236572

Great effort from the lads today. We even managed to score after we went down to 10. Another 2 new signings got there 1st goal for the club. Although Said is a loan signing he is 1 I will be looking to sign if the loan spell is successful.

SPL Game 23

St. Johnstone v Rangers
View attachment 236569

A closely fought game which should have been a draw. But they hit us against the run of play and scored. It was an unluckly game for us.

Last edited:
Good thread. I like the fact that you're not finding it incredibly easy and just winning every game like some of the stories on here (which probably cheat/ make it easier) makes it waaaay more interesting and the layout is good.

Do you have screenshots of the stats of your signings?

SPL Game 24

Rangers v Aberdeen
View attachment 236725

A great win for us a goal from Jano and 2 from Naismith. Glad we won this game after losing to St. Johnstone and once again the new signings made the fans see why I signed them and brought them to this club. That was to help us get back into the top teams of Scotland now and maybe Europe in a few years.

SPL Game 25

Rangers v Hibs

View attachment 236734

Another hard fought draw. Despite Hibs going down to 10 early on just after they scored they really did push and earn the draw. But a fantastic strike from another new signing Benzia earned us the draw and earned him man of the match for the game. He seems money well spent and he cost 3m.

Last edited: