Keep it going mate, the quicker you get up to date the better!!

Need some screenies and some colour!! Do you post using the "Go Advanced" button?

tbh I'm not too sure. Sometimes I click the quick reply, sometimes advanced, depends on how many typos I spot. I'm currently in work with a very ollllldddd! browser. Constantly have to run the browser in compatibility view. I'm going to try and spend a bit of time tonight on my own laptop with it and make it more presentable.

This is if the wife doesn't have any plans for me for when I get home.

I have a few youth players who have come through who I am very proud of.

Right, this is my first attempt at posting some screenies so apologies if it's a bit sh*t. I have tried to get as much info about my past seasons as possible. So first off is my transfer history for the 2012-2013 season. As I played it a while ago I mistakingly said that I sold Alexander which I didn't. He didn't play however.

View attachment 370547

With Rangers having a transfer embargo for over 18's it meant that my scouts scoured the uk for under 18's prospects and found Beeney a young goalkeeper from the lower leagues who joined me at the end of the season and is still first choice

View attachment 370548
This is his profile now 5 seasons into the game but he has been but he has been billiant for me from the get go.

View attachment 370550

Season 2013-14

NOt much happened with my transfers. THe aforementioned Beeney, Schooley came from my youth intake but I forgot to sign him and then he left and then I resigned him. The Legend came half way through the season. Scored one freekick and tutored some youngsters.
View attachment 370551

Won the league and the FA trophy that season too.

Also this season a youth prospect arrived who went straight into the first team for the next season.

View attachment 370553

History
View attachment 370554
THat was Rangers leaving the Blue square and about to make an assault on the football league.

Let me know what you guys think and I can post the next three seasons if people want to see it. I have screenshots of the majority of my important players but don't want to spoiler them all until I have shown my transfer history

I made a big assault on the football league spending a whooping 24 million on players without selling too much. I hoped to be able to build a team that would last a few years and hopefully develop along with the club, which if you have read some of my earlier posts worked a treat. Should hopefully be able to post the next couple of seasons history tonight.

How do people like the screenshots?
too big?

Keep it going mate, im really enjoying it. And the screenshots are fine.

Keep it going mate, im really enjoying it. And the screenshots are fine.

Cheers, I'm really enjoying the game and because I spent loads on improving my facilities I am being rewarded with some pretty tidy youth players. the last 4 years I have got one that can go straight to the first team squad and a few more with good potential.

I got Clist after my second season and he has been an ever present for 3 years and been an absolute rock. Just got his first England cap at 19 which is not bad.

Cheers, I'm really enjoying the game and because I spent loads on improving my facilities I am being rewarded with some pretty tidy youth players. the last 4 years I have got one that can go straight to the first team squad and a few more with good potential.

I got Clist after my second season and he has been an ever present for 3 years and been an absolute rock. Just got his first England cap at 19 which is not bad.

Nice going lad

So at the start of the 2014-15 season Rangers were about to embark on the Football League and about to overhaul the playing staff with a huge spending spree. A massive 24 million was spent on 7 players straight for the first team and the beginnings of a team that could push all the way to the premiership had begun.

View attachment 370997

This was a massive gamble and pushed Rangers dangerously close to the red. With Rangers financial history this was something that the manager wanted to avoid.

League 2 went well and another title was added to Rangers growing pile, 3 back to back promotions coupled with 3 back to back division wins was exactly what the Rangers fans wanted. The end of the season saw another youth intake and young Josh was the stand out.

View attachment 370998

Season 2015-2016 started with Rangers in League 1. Fans and media alike were hoping to see Stewart's boys kick on from last season. To get to the premiership Rangers originally required 5 promotions but now with 3 of those accomplished it was starting to seem more and more possible. After last seasons spending spree Rangers boss Stewart was careful not to overspend. With his signings last year all being young and up and coming players the squad didn't require a massive overhauling.

View attachment 371010

After a slowish start Rangers finally clicked into gear in Novemeber and in the end won the league comfortably.

Fans voted on their best eleven

View attachment 371011

The youth intake again was pretty good due to Rangers top facilities and recruitment network. Jonathon Thirlwell was the standout this year.

View attachment 371017

So that was four back to back title wins and Rangers were about to enter the Championship which is one of the most competitive leagues in the world. Before I continue with how the Championship went I though I would show you a screenshot of my points total for the four division winning seasons.

View attachment 371020

That's it for tonight. I'll try and post the championship up ASAP. 4 seasons of catch up done 1 to go. Can you guys let me know in what format you will want it to be presented once I ahave caught up. Monthly, Quarterly etc....

Do You want individual match scores etc or just a league update. I am open to suggestion.

Many thanks

looking great so far, like the fact you have incorporated the screen shots. that young striker looks like he could have some decent potential, look forward to seeing how he develops.

looking great so far, like the fact you have incorporated the screen shots. that young striker looks like he could have some decent potential, look forward to seeing how he develops.

Thanks, I am enjoying it tbh. I am totally hooked on the save as well which helps. Just started the prem season and there has been another massive overhaul, albeit with less money as my football league assault.

A few of my youngsters have been tremendous, both Beeney and Clist have full England caps and a few others are in the 21s and 19s.

What do people want regarding updates. I'm the sort of person who plays the game in spurts 3-4 hours 1 night and then nothing for a few days. So I think monthly updates might slow me down too much. This is the first time I have got past 5 seasons (my laptop sucks so the save needs to be worth it) and I am enjoying having to search for my players rather than just knowing that such and such is a beast.

This is great mate, I'm following. Any chance you could upload the save game? Would love to give this a go.

This is great mate, I'm following. Any chance you could upload the save game? Would love to give this a go.

Thanks, do you want my save game as in 2 games in the premiership or just the updated editor file?

If someone can give me a tutorial on how to post either I would be happy to post them.

THE CHAMPIONSHIP

THe start of the 2016-2017 season saw Rangers tantalisingly close to the promised land of the premiership. Back to back football league promotions had only just about offset the huge outlay on player recruitment of 2 seasons ago and Rangers were still hovering about the break even number. Therefore Stewart had to rely on his improving squad and a few free signings to carry him the last step into the premiership. Nb Redmond was signed in the January transfer window after I had started to find some form and I began to believe I could get promoted at the first attempt. Plus he was transfer listed and I thought it was too good a deal to turn down and boy was I right.
View attachment 371445

I had a pretty poor start to the season hovering in the lower end of the play off places until early December and at one point being 13 potins behind WBA who were first. We then hit an incredible run of form. We also made an impression on one of the cups which we hadn't done in the previous 4 season which had been disapointing. We reached the FA cup semi final where we were unlucky to lose to Citeh 3-2 with a late goal being our un doing.

In the end our superb run in the second half of the season was more than enough to win the division and place us in the premiership.

View attachment 371446
HEre are some of the key players in Rangers rise through the divisions. Special mentions to Beeney,Clist, McKay and Cairney. THey have been my spine for the last few seasons.

View attachment 371448

View attachment 371449

View attachment 371450

View attachment 371451

View attachment 371452

View attachment 371453

Finally up to date.

Rangers in the Premiership!

Boss Stewart was given a transfer budgert of 20 mil and an increase of 50k a week wage budget from 250 to 300k.

Although the squad had done very well getting to the premiership with 5 back to back division wins Stewart realised that most of these boys were ultimately not good enough for Rangers anymore. Extensive scouting in Germany brought numerous young out of contraact germans who added much needed quality to the squad. This saw a lot of players leave. Here is an overview of Rangers Transfer activity.

View attachment 371482

View attachment 371483

View attachment 371485

View attachment 371484

View attachment 371486

View attachment 371487

View attachment 371488

View attachment 371489

View attachment 371490

View attachment 371491

View attachment 371492

Rangers couldn't of asked for a better start, 4 league games and 4 league wins although we have played no one of real relevance.

View attachment 371493

Can the league finish now?

Here is the lineup that has achieved this. SPecial mention to both Meier and Loftus-Cheek. the top two scorers in the league. Meier I can understand as a poacher but Loftus-Cheek as a box to box midfielder has been superb. He just seems to keep scoring 30 yard screamers. THe onlhy down side to this is it makes it less likely that Chelsea will sell .

View attachment 371494

Thanks, do you want my save game as in 2 games in the premiership or just the updated editor file?

If someone can give me a tutorial on how to post either I would be happy to post them.

In the prem would be quality!