As far as I understand, you upload the file to a file hosting website, such as Mediafire for example. Then just post the link here.

As far as I understand, you upload the file to a file hosting website, such as Mediafire for example. Then just post the link here.

Where is the file located?
I am not the most computer literate infact the only reason I have a laptop is for FM.

Hopefully going to post an update tonight too. Im at the tail end of December and I have a new shiny golden GOD of a player. In fact a few.

The Rangers Faithful in hope rather than expectation were anticipating the start of the 2017-18 season, their first and hopefully not last in the premiership. There had been a lot of transfer dealings and the fans couldn't wait to see their new hereos gracing the hallowed turf of Ibrox stadium.

Fixtures
Premier Division
Leicester City v Rangers
1-3
Loftus-Cheek (2), Meier

Fairly comprehensive victory with two of the new signings getting off the mark early.

Capital League Cup 2nd Round

Bolton Wanderers v Rangers
0-1
Tello

The second string got a chance to impress against a team from the lower divisions.

Premier Divison

Rangers v Wigan Athletic
3-2
Loftus-Cheek, Meier, Belfodil

Rangers were cruising here until an injury to Tello reduced them to 10 men. The team held on well.

Premier Divison

Swansea City v Rangers
1-3
Thirlwell, Loftus-Cheek, Bahebeck.
The good start to the season remained although Rangers didn't have as much of the ball as Stewart would like.

Premier Divison

Rangers v Stoke City
5-0
Meier (3), Tello, Bahebeck

Rangers' best performance of the season. Dominant from start to finish. Meier settling in very well.

Premier Divison

Rangers v Chelsea
1-3
Thirlwell
uffered their first defeat of the season and in truth it was a fair reflection of the game. Thirlwell beginning to show some of the promise his undoubted ability deserves

Capital League Cup 3rd Round
Rangers v Coventry City
2-0(aet)
Cerchiari, Traore

The second string struggles to break down a resiliant Coventry but the extra bit of class eventually showed.

Premier Divison

West Bromich Albion v Rangers
2-3
Meier (2), Thirlwell
These two are fast developing a potent partnership. Meier just bossing the 2 centrehalfs with his physicality.

Premier Divison

Rangers v Manchester City
0-3
City showed their class in this game. Stewart had hoped for more as the last game between the sides(last seasons FA cup semi) had ended 2-3.

Premier Divison

Arsenal v Rangers
1-3
Loftus-Cheek, Gasparotto(2)
Bouncebackability at it's finest. Tremebdous performance after the city mauling. I keep expecting a dip in performances and results and my team keep surprising me.

Premier Divison

Rangers v Blackburn Rovers
3-1
Romeu o.g, Clist, Redmond

My rock at the back scores his first of the season and so does my tricky winger. Both players have been phenomonal this season and it's 3 more points thanks to them.

Capital Cup 4th Round

Rangers v Arsenal
3-0
Thirlwell, Tello

The second string are looking like they want to win this competition. Arsenal firmly put in their place.

Premier Divison

Southampton v Rangers
0-1
Meier
Just when I thought he was going quiet he pops up with another winner. Not since I had Hernan Crespo at PSG about 8 Football managers ago have I loved a striker as much.

Last edited:
Premier Division

Reading v Rangers
2-2
Meier (2)
Before this game began I could of predicted that we would drop points and that Robson-Kanu would score. I was right on both counts. Always ****** happens.

Premier Divison

Hull City v Rangers
0-2
Meier (2)
The man is a beast end of!

Premier Divison

Rangers v Liverpool
3-1
Redmond, Meier, Thirlwell
You know who scores again and Thirlwell continues his development. To think I only paid approx 1.3 mil comp for Meier. Bargain of the century.

Premier Divison

Newcastle United v Rangers
0-0
Nothing happenend in this game and I do mean nothing.

Capital League Cup Qtr Final

Rangers v Burnley
Belfodil (2)
The second string showing that this Rangers squad has a bit of depth about it.

Premier Division

Fulham v Rangers
0-2
Xulu o.g, Meier
You didn't think he had stopped scoring did you?

Premier Division

Rangers v Aston Villa
4-0
Meier (2), Herold, Belfodil
A routine win with the beast scoring a brace. Bit of a man crush forming (He could be my Herrera, Klippy). I know he's not my youth intake but I love him just the same lol.

This leaves me unbelievably top of the league after 16 games although I have yet to play Man Utd and Spurs. I keep expecting a drop in form and tbh I would take top 4 if i could get it now. Financially it would push us onto the next level as we are comfortable but far from rich.

View attachment 372291

Look at Meier, top of the goalscoring charts, joint second in ave ratings and joint second in assists. Already a Rangers Legend.

November was a good month for staff and players alike

View attachment 372300

View attachment 372301
View attachment 372302

Meier Watch. Just look at that monster. 1.3mil, a goal a game and an assist every second game makes him a shiny golden GOD!

View attachment 372303

Coming along nicely mate!! Some great results, you've got some cracking youngsters there! Sorry I don't know much about the save games myself, otherwise I'd give you a hand!

Coming along nicely mate!! Some great results, you've got some cracking youngsters there! Sorry I don't know much about the save games myself, otherwise I'd give you a hand!

I'v had some storming results since. Don't want to spoiler but I thumped a title rival 4-0 at their gaff in the League cup semi first leg. So I'm in the final for my first major cup(not counting the FA Trophy). Meier has asked for a new contract and I can't afford what he wants so he is now unhappy and his performances have dipped a bit. ONce the season ends the first thing will be sorting a contract out for him. I honestly thought I might struggle this season as from middle to front it's an entirely new team. I on purpose didn't change my backline to keep continuity but 3 of my back 4 aren't good enough in truth. Coping admirably though. Hopefully get the season finished tonight and maybe even some more updates.

Hannah. I'll try and upload that save tonight but I warn you I am rubbish with computers and have never used media upload or programmes like them so I hope it's easy

Hopefully get another update up tonight. I have 7 league games left so I plan on updating to that point and hopefully get a few games played also.

Spoiler alert I have a war of words with an old adversary.

I haven't signed anyone in the January window as money is tight although the club are averaging a monthly profit of approx 2 mil a month. We started the season 5 mil in the red but hopefully come the TV money and prize money we will be in a good postion to kick on.

Might even try and get a new stadium built just so It can be called after me. Least I deserve with 5 back to back promotions (H).

Premier Division

Manchester United v Rangers
1-1
A Meier solo goal in the 88th minute secured a draw we were not worthy of. This goal won goal of the month which was twice as satisfying

Premier Division

Rangers v Tottenham Hotspur
3-2
Meier(2), Husterer
1-0 down to 2-1 up meant I was raging when they equalised. 93rd minute winner sent the rangers fans home happy.

Norwich City v Rangers
1-2
Meier, Thirlwell
We went one down early doors so to come back was pleasing. Man City still hot on our coat tails. 1 pt behind.

Premier Division
Rangers v Leicester City
3-1
Redmond, Thirlwell, Belfodil
Comprehensive victory and Belfodil's first goal back since his injury.

Capital League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Manchester City v Rangers
0-4
Meier(3), Clist
4 goals up within the first half hour had us in dreamland. Game went quiet after that. Job done and I was delighted

FA Cup 3rd Round

Leicester City v Rangers
0-1
Bahebeck
The left winger popped up in the 88th minute to stop a replay.The team was really beginning to look tired due to a few injuries in key injuries.

Premier Division

Stoke City v Rangers
1-2
Cerchiari, Tello
Not even a late goal from Stoke worried us. Comfortable away victory.

Premier Division

Wigan Athletic v Rangers
0-2
Cairney, Thirlwell.
Meier was unhappy with his contract and his form started to dip. 2 goals in the last 10 minutes spared the team the hairdryer treatment. Thirlwell begining to show real promise.

Capital League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Rangers v Manchester City
0-0
Rested a few players but didn't want to get too cocky. Played for a draw and got it. Happy to reach our first major final.

FA Cup 4th Round

Rangers v Doncaster Rovers
2-0
Tello, Husterer
2 early goals allowed us to cruise into the next round.

Premier Division

Rangers v Swansea City
2-0
Meier, Tello
We are better than Swansea and it showed 27 shots to 3.

Premier Division

Chelsea v Rangers
0-2
Chelsea are the inform team in the league. Tried to restrict them but 2 goals in the last 15 gave us our first league defeat in 16.

Premier Division

Rangers v West Bromich Albion
4-0
Husterer(2), Pascazio,Meier
A comfortable 4-0 win in a game when we were totally dominant.

Premier Division

Manchester City v Rangers
0-1
Redmond
This victory gave us a 6 point lead at the top with 12 games to go. Starting to dream of a 6th consecutive title.

FA Cup 5th Round

Rangers v Chelsea
1-2
Thirlwell
A last minute Ramires goal put us out although I wasn't too bothered. It's all about the title in my eyes.

Capital League Cup Final

Rangers v Everton

Rangers went into this match as heavy favourites as astute readers will have noticed I have never played Everton which means they are not in the Premier Division. Everton who are now managed by a certain NEIL LENNON are currently in the fight for promotion from the Championship.

Oddly Neil Lennon had an attack on me before the game. Surprised the rivalry was there as technically I have never managed in Scotland and we had never faced each other previously.

Rangers 3-2 Everton aet
Thirlwell, Cerchiari, Husterer

We took an early lead and they equalised in the 83rd minute. We then took an early extra
Time lead before a 2nd equaliser. Husterer's winner in the 116th minute finally shut the Ginger one up GIRFUY!

Team really beginning to look tired but just the league games left.

Premier Division
Rangers v Arsenal
3-0
Meier,Tello, Husterer
We have proven this season that we have Arsenal's number. Meier beginning to regain some form as his morale slowly improves.

Premier Division

Blackburn Rovers v Rangers
1-2
Meier, Bahebeck
I know I have talked up Meier this season but Bahebeck has been another inspired signing. 2.5 mil looking like a right bargain. To think both these players were languishing in their teams reserves last season.

Premier Division

Rangers v Reading
1-0
Thirlwell.
I hate playing Reading so I'll happily take a victory to nil. We were poor however.

Premier Division

Rangers v Southampton
4-0
Bahebeck(3), Husterer
Told you he was a good signing. Any game where your winger scores a hatrick is special.

Premier Division

Liverpool v Rangers
0-1
Thirlwell
We were battered but what makes champions is grinding out results. We definetly ground this out.

With 7 games to go we are still 6 points clear of Manchester City, they just keep on winning.The youth intake passed us by again and below is the best of the bunch along with the table. I have also secured the signings of both Nemanja Matic (29) and Belhanda (28) on free transfers for next season. It became obvious we will be in Europe next season and we will need a bigger squad to cope.

View attachment 372931

So that's me up to date. I know you shouldn't do these things unless you want to do them but pleas fell free to leave comments etc. They really help in making you keep going. I am enjoying the save so much that it actually takes effort to drag myself off it to type this up. Hope you are enjoying it!

Last edited:
Truly Remarkable...:) Subscribed to this..keep posting..:)

Truly Remarkable...:) Subscribed to this..keep posting..:)

Thanks Savan. I managed to finish the season last night so I will get an update up ASAP (wife and child dependent). Don't want to spoiler too much but I got knocked back in my quest for a new stadium although they did agree to an explansion. I'm in the strange position of not wanting to sell any first team players and just adding a few with the req'd quality to improve me. Still need a better backline (apart from CList), a replacement for Loftus-Cheek(my youngster Treleavan looks good but is a bit injury prone) and maybe one more creative central player to take the burden off of Cairney. I signed Belhanda but I don't play with an AM so I was going to use him as winger cover as I assume I won't get Tello on loan again.

Final 7 League Games

With seven league games to go newly promoted Rangers were the surprise occupiers of 1st place. 6pts further back were Manchester City with all their money. Rangers would need to maintain their amazing form to have any chance of winning the league as Man City don#t slip up to often.

Premier Division

Hull City v Rangers
0-2
Cairney, Belfodil
An early goal set us on our way and Belfodil late on secured the points. City drew with united to open up a 8 pt gap. I really started to believe it was their for the taking.

Premier Division

Rangers v Newcastle United
2-0
Herold, Meier

I normally don't like playing Newcastle as Cisse is very clinical but a comfortable 3 pts here. 5 games to go.

Premier Division

Rangers v Fulham
1-0
Meier, Meier sent off.
THis was amazingly my first sending off of the season and it happened in the 93rd minute. 4 games left and just a few more points required.

Premier Division

Aston Villa v Rangers
0-0
Squeeky *** time. Looking atg my last 3 fixtures this had been down as my banker.

Premier Division

Norwich City v Manchester City
1-0
Batshuayi
Never heard of him but could give him a kiss.

Glasgow Rangers Champions, oh oh oh oh oh
Glasgow Rangers Champions, oh oh oh oh oh

glasgow rangers champions oh oh oh oh oh - YouTube

So the league was won with 3 games to spare which instantly made me change my focus to next season and giving as much game time to my youngsters so the next 3 results are a bit ropey albeit against quality opposition.

View attachment 373157

I should think so, icon at the club, just took 6 back to back division championships.

View attachment 373158

Premier Division

Rangers v Manchester United
1-1
evans og.
We didn't deserve the draw but we'll take it. I had a 15 year old , 2 16 year olds and other youngsters just trying to gain them experience.

Premier Division

Tottenham Hotspur v Rangers
4-0
The youngsters got a doing. Hopefully do them good in the long run.

Premier Division

Rangers v Norwich City
2-1
Cairney, Belfodil.
THe younsters and a few older heard sign off with a home victory for our delirious fans.

View attachment 373161
Meier unsurprisingly won player of the year for the premiership. Top Goalscorer and second top of the assists almost guarenteed that. Best 1.3 mil Ihave ever spent in fm.

SO that was the end of the season and I have to say that in over ten years of playing fm/champ man I think this has to be my greatest achievment.. I honestly thoguh it would take at least 3 years in the prem before I could challenge.

Please make sure to comment/like etc. It really helps me with the updates as it is hard to drag myself away from actually playing the save.(H)

So just a bit of an update as to my goals for this save.
I have obviously won every division in England and as a bonus completed them all on the first attempt
I also won the FA trophy in my second season.
I have won the League Cup
I have not won the Johnstones Paint trophy and I will not be relegating myself into eligibility for it.
I have so far not won the FA Cup either although I am still eligible to compete in it.
I have not won any continental competitions although am still eligble to compete in them.

Now I didn't expect to qualify for the Champions League at the first attempt. I assumed I wuld qualiy for Europa League one year and then hopeflly improve enough to qualify for the Champions League. Now that I have qualified for the Champions league I hopefully will not go backwards enough to ever qualify for the Europa league(couldstill happen). Therefore I will change the goals to either 1 Europa league and 1 Champions League or 2 Champions League.

Hopefully I'll get to play pre season and get a good chunk of the season done over the weekend

Amazing mate! I've downloaded the save and am really enjoying it, you have some incredible youngsters coming through the ranks! I can't get Meier scoring like you can though haha. Clist is an inspiration at CB! Glad to see you have become an icon at the club now, couldn't believe that you were only on favourite personnel, after five back to back promotions! Keep it up pal, looking forward to the next update!

Amazing mate! I've downloaded the save and am really enjoying it, you have some incredible youngsters coming through the ranks! I can't get Meier scoring like you can though haha. Clist is an inspiration at CB! Glad to see you have become an icon at the club now, couldn't believe that you were only on favourite personnel, after five back to back promotions! Keep it up pal, looking forward to the next update!

Play him as a poacher and he's an absoloute beast. I also set the team up to counter attack as if you go toe to toe with anybody half decent the midfield is too weak to compete. With the speed of the wingers and Meiers' aerial ability you will score goals.

I was a bit annoyed about only being favoured personnel. Seb Faure is a icon ffs.

Beeney, Clist and Thirlwell can be the spine of that team for another 13 years or so. I have high hopes for Treleavan and Pratley 2 although Treleavan is a bit injury prone. Glad your enjoying the save. Going to try and beast the save over the weekend and have a few updates ready for Mondayish.

Beeney, Clist and Thirlwell can be the spine of that team for another 13 years or so. I have high hopes for Treleavan and Pratley 2 although Treleavan is a bit injury prone. Glad your enjoying the save. Going to try and beast the save over the weekend and have a few updates ready for Mondayish.

I played him in his first game back from injury. He broke his ankle.

Gutted!!!!!

Those of you who have been following will know that I have now played 6 season of this game trying to take Rangers from the bottom of the ENglish FOotball ladder to European domination. Afer 6 back to back division titles I was looking forward to my first european adventure with Rangers. I have started the 7th season, added numbers to my squad under the assumption that Rangers' name will be in the hat come the draw for the champions league. Unfortunately it appears as though the way I have set up the editor that Rangers are not eligible for Europe. I am now in October and there has been 2 champions league games played and Rangers were not involved. I am going to finish this season as I still have the FA cup to win which I will gun for and if I don't qualify from Europe next season I will stop the save.

If anybody knows why this is the case, an editor whizz out there then your help will be appreciated.

I will be absolutely gutted if Rangers are not eligible for Europe.