Rangers keen on Healy loan move

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Rangers are in advanced discussions with a view to bringing Sunderland striker David Healy to Ibrox on a six-month loan, BBC Scotland has learned.

More...

He was a great striker over the Euros i think he could work his magic at Rangers

Has a decent record and is supposedly Rangers daft. Could do worse....like Novo ;)

Has a decent record and is supposedly Rangers daft. Could do worse....like Novo ;)

ano not as bad as novo who terriosed the celtic defense everytime he played against themXD
would be happy to see him come to us tbh|)

Don't get why you wouldn't want Healy. He'd be great next to Jelavic. I'd said similar to Miller.

It will all be worth it for the amusement if he was to score at the piggery....

We've took on his contract but paid no fee to get him, meaning we're paying all of his wages.

He'll probably do well in Scotland, but what he was doing at a Premier League, or even Championship club I'll never know.

We've took on his contract but paid no fee to get him, meaning we're paying all of his wages.

I'm led to believe he is on roughly 8k a week at Fulham, we're paying 4 of that, and he's dropping the other 4 grand :)

He's a finisher, and a ****** good one at that! Proven international record for a below average country.

Has been hard done by at Sunderland, will be good for him to get some football. Id expect him to bang a few goals in up in Scotland.

Instead of going from one prem team to another knowing he would be mainly a back up should have dropped a division!.

Last edited:
exactly, plus he is on at least 20k +

not so pleased with your signing now are you?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

I'm led to believe he is on roughly 8k a week at Fulham, we're paying 4 of that, and he's dropping the other 4 grand :)
He was at Sunderland ;)

I am pleased no matter how much we pay because he is a ****** good player, and a Bear to boot.
Celtic will be crapping their wee panties :p

He's a Sunderland player so why are people saying he plays for Fulham ? and if newspaper reports are to be believed he was on 8k which Rangers have taken over, that's only if the reports are true though which is never certain.