Rangers vs Manchester United [19:45, ITV1]

rangers will probaly play 10 at the back or something, but still going for a return to form wayne rooney grabbing a brace in a utd 2-0 win

DMF yes I do think we will still be negative and stick to our game plan, it has been our gameplan throughout every season, Man united are most dangerous on the counter attack and if we push forward we are just leaving ourselves open to that simple threat of being caught out. Yes we need a win but I beleive theres more chance of us losing pushing forward than sitting back, I would like to see us attack more than we did at Old Trafford though as I beleive if we had pushed forward we may have sneaked a goal. Not saying we would have won but possibly scored.

I hope Rooney gets injured like Valencia in this one (6)

Nah just joking,

Utd 2-0 Rangers

Nice OP (the badges are actually the same size unlike most :p), although it would be good if you could add the Rangers XI for a comparison.

I think it'll be a 0-0 draw. Despite needing a win, I don't think Rangers will come out attacking. They'll look to catch Utd on the break, but it'll be interesting to see what Walter would do if there are 10 mins left with the scores level.

Well, considering a player who has yet to start a game for us, and has only played in one, is allegedly starting tonight, I wouldn;t be expecting too much from us, as we're injury ravaged. However Kyle Hutton, ( yes, i know no-ones ever heard of him :'() is ian immensely talented lad. And, we won't be nearly as defensive as were at Old Trafford, but we will play on the counter, but we will commit a lot of men forward when attacking.

DMF yes I do think we will still be negative and stick to our game plan, it has been our gameplan throughout every season, Man united are most dangerous on the counter attack and if we push forward we are just leaving ourselves open to that simple threat of being caught out. Yes we need a win but I beleive theres more chance of us losing pushing forward than sitting back, I would like to see us attack more than we did at Old Trafford though as I beleive if we had pushed forward we may have sneaked a goal. Not saying we would have won but possibly scored.

Fair enough I guess. I just thought with the circumstances, and the fact you're at home that you'd at least go for it early on then sit back. But you seem convinced you're going to try and soak up and counter Inter Milan style, which could come back to bite you as I believe we have more than enough quality to break you down while stopping you from scoring at the same time.

Nice OP (the badges are actually the same size unlike most :p), although it would be good if you could add the Rangers XI for a comparison.

I think it'll be a 0-0 draw. Despite needing a win, I don't think Rangers will come out attacking. They'll look to catch Utd on the break, but it'll be interesting to see what Walter would do if there are 10 mins left with the scores level.

I would have done if I knew the Rangers team. Like Ka5abian said, there side is injury ravaged and they'll be forced to play some kids. But thanks anyway :)

1-1 Kris Boyd to score early. Quick response from Utd.

Great prediction that, can't believe any of us forgot about Rangers' striker Kris Boyd.

VDS; O'Shea, Smalling, Evans, Evra; Nani, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs; Berbatov, Rooney is the line up

Only got one player wrong :(

Very strong line up tonight, even more confident now that we can get the win..

Subs: Amos, Evra, Brown, Anderson, Hernandez, Obertan, Macheda

Sounds good, weak defence but very strong midfield and strike force.

Giggsy is back, so good to see him back. Good team.

Midfield of 2006-07 only Nani inplace of Ronaldo. Good old memories.