Rangers vs Manchester United [19:45, ITV1]

Well, Rangers have just shown us, what is wrong with Scottish Football at the moment. Im just surprised at the fact that they need to win to go through, but still they are only defending

Valencia 4-0 Bursaspor HT.

Rangers MUST win to stay in the competition. Hopefully a more open second half now. Really would like to see Rooney score, but if he carries on playing like this I can't see him staying on for the full 90 minutes.

We must score first though otherwise they'll just play with 9 at the back and Miller up front and we'll struggle to break them down. Hopefully we get the first goal they come out and attack then we bang in a few more.

valencia are destroying bursaspor, which means rangers have to come out and play at some point

I don't think you understand how Rangers play. They won't ever come out and play in Europe. And I mean EVER.

I don't think you understand how Rangers play. They won't ever come out and play in Europe. And I mean EVER.
then honestly what is the point? i mean they cannot do any worse, they are definitley in the europa league at worst

I think it's only Scottish people who understand Rangers will play this way continuously in the CL regardless of if they need a win or not. It's Walters style.

I think it's only Scottish people who understand Rangers will play this way continuously in the CL regardless of if they need a win or not. It's Walters style.
lol i'll never get my head round it

Carrick had to score his chance about 5 mins ago. Nani starting to come alive now though.

Carrick has been exceptional.

did anyone the see the man u assistant he was moving his tongue from side to side it looked odgy

Hernandez on please Fergie.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Berbatov --> Hernandez
Nani --> Obertan

We need the pace and the goal now. Can't have two 0-0 draws against Rangers.

Rooneys had a decent game. Think he needs some more games until he reaches top form.

I hate hate when Rangers play this way in Europe. Makes Scottish football look ******* than already physically possible.

There's one more good chance in me, and don't be suprised if Rooney bags it.

penalty! hope rooney but will be giggs

Penalty. Wayne Rooney to take! Please score!!!

Naismith has been watching Nigel de Jong's world cup highlights.

Great penalty.

Wayne Rooney to take it !