Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

Could decide on the sponsor type for the NBA kits, so kept one each for home and away.

Celtics, Hawks, Nets, Cavaliers, Hornets done so far...

View attachment 1043141

Leeds United Fantasy Kit

Hello,

I made this home kit. It's my first kit ever, i'm verry newbie in using photoshop, so... I need some feedback!
View attachment 139722
Thank you!

Hi guys,

Not sure if this thread is still active or not but there are some great designs on here. I wondered if anybody was up for the challenge of designing a Harchester United shirt (harking back to the glory days of Dream Team!). I fancy setting myself an FM challenge with a rejuvenated Harchester United.

[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harchester_United_F.C
.[/URL]

Thanks!

First go at making kits in about 3 years. Accounting for the fact that im also bladdered at the minute id appreciate some feedback on these.
View attachment 1034897View attachment 1034898View attachment 1034899

If feedback is generally positive i may start doing some kit requests again. I will also be creating a completely new template as part of a college project I have to recreate all Euro 16 kits as projections so template will match shape of my dummy that i will project onto. Anybody that wishes for more details PM me :)

Smart looking kits and realistic, too. But for me, that red one is a Nottingham Forest shirt with the wrong badge. Liverpool wear a brighter shade of red and often have some yellow detail, in addition to the white trim.

Subtle differences like that take kit designs to the next level. Another example: Stoke City wear red-and-white; so do Southampton but they have black trim; Sunderland's red-and-white has black and gold trim.

Good kits, though.

Moving away from the iconic hooped design to vertical stripes for QPR is ambitious, but it works well on these. In general, the badges and sponsors are clear with a nice collar design and good consistency throughout.

Home - 6/10 - Might want to stick to the blue and white for the home shirt, the neon blue isn't the kindest on the eyes.

Away - 8/10 - Traditionally QPR played in vertical red and black stripes away from home and this is the best of the three in my opinion. The gradient on the stripes is the nicest of the three and the contrasting colours work well, could be improved by adding red cuffs to the sleeves, in keeping with the Home and Third.

Third - Interesting combinations of green and black for the third, the colours work well for a change strip and it's vibrant, so stands out more than other kits made. The trim on the bottom of the shirt doesn't really work with the gradient and obscures the stripes somewhat, so might be better if it was absent, as with the others.
All in all, interesting designs.

Hi,
Could someone please make me some Olympique de Marseille kits ?

Manufacturer : Puma
Sponsor : Orange (https://botw-pd.s3.amazonaws.com/styles/logo-thumbnail/s3/032013/orange.ai-converted.png?itok=kqlrd3Ze)

Home : main colour white, secondary color blue
Away : main colour azure blue, secondary color white
Third : your choice.

Thanks in advance. <3

I don't like Liverpool so maybe I am not the best to judge haha!

I sort of like the 2nd and 3rd kits, but the 2nd kit feel like the collar and sleeves don't mix well with the pattern on the front. The third one is pretty good but never been a fan of the yellow dark red color combo. Home kit can't really go wrong haha. Thought I would drop some recent creations here... pretty simple new Shrewsbury town home, away & 3rd. Wanted something pretty simple but "classy" using old sponsor though! Don't tell Energy Check or Shropshire Homes. Third kit is relatively simple may try do something bit different with it but it's in keeping with the overall design and look.

View attachment 34639View attachment 34638View attachment 34637