Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

First go at making kits in about 3 years. Accounting for the fact that im also bladdered at the minute id appreciate some feedback on these.
View attachment 166881View attachment 166880View attachment 166879

If feedback is generally positive i may start doing some kit requests again. I will also be creating a completely new template as part of a college project I have to recreate all Euro 16 kits as projections so template will match shape of my dummy that i will project onto. Anybody that wishes for more details PM me :)

First go at making kits in about 3 years. Accounting for the fact that im also bladdered at the minute id appreciate some feedback on these.
View attachment 1034897View attachment 1034898View attachment 1034899

If feedback is generally positive i may start doing some kit requests again. I will also be creating a completely new template as part of a college project I have to recreate all Euro 16 kits as projections so template will match shape of my dummy that i will project onto. Anybody that wishes for more details PM me :)

I like the away (white) kit the best. I like the subtle design over the white part. I am not too into the other two. I am a little biased, though, because I don't like the reds :p

7/10
8/10
7/10

Here are my designs for Bradford:

View attachment 163193
View attachment 163192View attachment 163191View attachment 163190

Last edited:
nf1m4m.jpg

efj401.jpg

My Custom kits and logos for all Major League Baseball and National Football League.

Are you planning on uploading the NFL database somewhere? Have you entered players?

Are you planning on uploading the NFL database somewhere? Have you entered players?

Its in the downloads section already.

Dunno, on players depends on time. They'd only be accurate to name, DOB, Hometown, Height, Weight, the rest would be random.

Its in the downloads section already.

Dunno, on players depends on time. They'd only be accurate to name, DOB, Hometown, Height, Weight, the rest would be random.

Sweet, I might download it to play as my Ravens

I like it but I think since it's the 49ers, you should have some gold in the kit because it's an essential part of their identity.

Here's a kit that I made for my home town team. Their nickname is the Green Eagles. I've only done the home kit so far.

View attachment 162162

I like it but I think since it's the 49ers, you should have some gold in the kit because it's an essential part of their identity.

Here's a kit that I made for my home town team. Their nickname is the Green Eagles. I've only done the home kit so far.

View attachment 1040177

Nice, love the eagle i have a similar kit for the seahawks, and falcons.

View attachment 1040194View attachment 1040195

You're right i forgot to colour the shorts inline with the 49ers kit, better?