RBG's "SpeedyKitz"

rbg

Aspiring Sunday Leaguer
Reaction score
I have been asked to reopen my kit requests so who am I to refuse? This thread will be the full time home for my kit requests from now on.

Club name:
Unique ID: Only required if you want me to make a config file as well.
Brand:
Sponsor:
Home:
Away:
Third:

A selection of my kits are below. Feel free to request brands other than Nike although will make Nike if that's what you really want ;-)
Other brands include:
Adidas, Umbro, Puma, Reebok, Carbrini, Macron, Lotto, Kappa, Wallon, Xtep, Canterbury, La Coq, Joma and Diadora.

Any requests made before 6pm will be completed the same day (thus the name SpeedyKitz)

Last edited:
Club name: Man Utd
Brand: Carbani
Sponsor: facebook
Home: red and white
Away: black
Third: white

Here you go mate, had fun doing those.

Club Name: Nottingham Forest
Brand: Adidas
Sponsor: Superdry
Home Kit: Red, with perhaps an adidas style collar, sleeves and shoulders in white/
Second Kit: Black with a red and white stripe across the chest, sorta like Barcelonas current Turquoise kit.
Third Kit: White in the style of the Bottom right utd kit.

Cheers

how come you have way more requests than me :(

Not a competition, although since I am winning at the moment we could make it one... ;-) Your kits are coming on well though!

rbg only has 2 requests how many do you have ron?

Club Name: Nottingham Forest
Sponsor: Superdry
Home Kit: Red, with perhaps an adidas style collar, sleeves and shoulders in white/
Second Kit: Black with a red and white stripe across the chest, sorta like Barcelonas current Turquoise kit.
Third Kit: White in the style of the Bottom right utd kit.

Cheers

First ever Adidas kits I've made. Hope you like them. Let me know if you want me to change anything, feedback welcome.

Club name: Wuppertaler SV Borussia
Brand: Nike
Sponsor: Lufthansa (as below)
Home: Blue and red (not red and blue pls)
Away: white with black sash (a la vasco da gama)
Third: no third

cheers in advance mate

First ever Adidas kits I've made. Hope you like them. Let me know if you want me to change anything, feedback welcome.

Cheers mate, i think they are fantastic!

Would appreciate it if i knew how to add these into the game lol, and also, can i add them in part-way through a season?

thanks again

Cheers mate, i think they are fantastic!

Would appreciate it if i knew how to add these into the game lol, and also, can i add them in part-way through a season?

thanks again

You will need a config file, sorry should have mentioned this in my OP, will sort out tomorrow.

Club name: Wuppertaler SV Borussia
Brand: Nike
Sponsor: Lufthansa (as below)
Home: Blue and red (not red and blue pls)
Away: white with black sash (a la vasco da gama)
Third: no third

cheers in advance mate

what do you use to make these kits?!

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

how come you have way more requests than me :(

because his look amazing, yours look... mediocre.

Smart Shirt Designer. I know a lot of people think kits made using this are lame but with a bit more attention to detail I think they look similar to most photoshop created kits.

I would make using Photoshop but can't afford it.

Club name: Leeds United
Brand: Puma
Sponsor: O2
Home: Italy world cup style maybe? But white obviously (;
Away: Go wild!
Third: Up to you.

what do you use to make these kits?!

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

because his look amazing, yours look... mediocre.

Thanks, although to be fair to Ronaldinhoo he only started today and my early kits were, painful! I think the most important thing is the simple things, sizing/position of sponsor makes all the difference for example.

Appreciate the feedback.

Club name: Crawley Town
Sponsor: Superdry (Same as those Notts Forest kits mate)
Home: Red with white trim (Like Forest Home)
Away: Could you do it like the Birmingham away kit in the OP mate, with the man being black and the trim sky blue :)

Thanks in advance