Uhm, Thiago Silva/Phil Jones at CB
Gotze or Hazard in place of Kaka

then just keep the rest of the money, also why are your wingers that way round?

haha. ARE YOU EDINSON CAVANI ? He/you is all you talk about...

Put Ronaldo on the right and then buy someone better for the left or see how Di Maria does on the left, they play better that way. i played ronaldo as IF and he broke his goal scoring record in all competitions.

urmm use ozil in the kaka role he is immense & change khediras role from BWM to B2B he will score you more goals .. as he has the ability to do both! and get a better DLP than alonso or change a BWM and if you do that then look at sandro or fellaini or essien some one of that ilk!! but if ozil isnt for you then sell him and buy Goetze or hazard, or maybe neymar could do it for you in that role

Ozil is my first choice . I don`t need goals from Khedira , he is doing his job , keep Casillas`s goal safe . I play Ronaldo on the left hand side and he is great . Already 10 goals in La Liga , the reason why he is played here is because he is right footed and i rly need oposite footed players on the wings . Di Maria - Left footed - right side , Cr7 - right footed - left side . My problem is the defence , i feel something isn`t working , i rly need a world class CD or DR or something ....

yeah your issue is use not playing sergio ramos at rb buy vidic if you want a wc CB or if he isnt interested then buy Mats Hummels may not seen WC but he is immense & next season use Varane alot more he is amazingly WC

You can use Eriksen as a DLP and he dominates, though it is not his natural position

No only thiago silva folks
is he that goood ????? i had a chance of signing him for around 20m because milan was 7th and playing bad and i did his contract and everything but then ive cancel the deal because i thought i could get someone younger and bought kyriakos papadopoulos instead but im getting inpatient because hes playing s.... and his concentration is bad

cb there is greece player called k.papadopulas (spelling incorrect) search for him in the greece team, 19 yr old at the start of the game.

Sell Carvalho, you will get a good price and you can use Ramos as CD, I know he is a good player but if u sell him now you will get cash, if u sell him after the season you will get nothing. Use Ozil! don't put him on the bench, Kaka is best as a IF on right wing.

You need to increase your wage budget as it will allow u to buy better players and it keeps the board happy. Also buy a youngish dc: hummels, jones, pompeldomous?( schalke), raikitskiy( schakter donest) and you need a youngish dl: fabio( man utd), lahm, santon. Try playing ozil instead of an ageing kaka but have kaka as a super sub. Play ronaldo on the right and either play fabio contreo or di maria on the left or sell one of them and buy a aml such as ribery, hulk, hazard, cavanni.
Hulk wold be a great signing as he would also back up higuain/ benzema.