THE DEFENSIVE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- changed the roles/duties/PIs of MCL/MCR positions

Reaver_Defensive_V3.png

Last edited:
hey tff, mate the thing about gamiro that he was my top goal scorer last year and he also was the top goal scorer in the champion league

TFF-what player filters should we use for the 2 BBM m8

Mate, I just updated the filters, attributes, PPMs and added BBM

hey tff, mate the thing about gamiro that he was my top goal scorer last year and he also was the top goal scorer in the champion league

Yes, mate... he's a good player but I assure you that with slightly different type striker your result will be even better :)

Last edited:
Mate, I just updated the filters, attributes, PPMs and added BBM

Yes, mate... he's a good player but I assure you that with slightly different type striker your result will be even better :)
Mate, I think you will update attacking version too because of new duties. I will wait. :)

How about corners for the attacking & defensive?

And how to react to a red card for both tactics?

Last edited:
TFF plz stop spam this trash-tactic!

THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ---->http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ndars-tactic-lounge-1-striker-formations.html (Zyndar's LEVIATHAN V5)

topic closed!
;)

Ok I havent signed up in a while and forgot my old account but i thought comments like these require me to come back on for. What gives you the right to insult anyones tactic? And then promote anothers? **** right disrespectful and people like you should be remvoed from websites such as these without access again.

For the record these set of tactics have been absolutely amazing and i Have taken Darlington from Conference North to Champtionship, consecutive title wins up to this point, 2 Fa trophies and a checktrade trophy win.

hi TFF, big fan here

it would be great if you could upload filter for FM genie scout format, cause we not actually have the good club scout for our team. BIG Thanks

TFF I need groceries, can you go buy them for me please? Thanks.

..but seriously people, there are some things you can do yourself. Don't be so needy.

TFF I need groceries, can you go buy them for me please? Thanks.

..but seriously people, there are some things you can do yourself. Don't be so needy.

Finally someone else sees these noobs ******* tff so hard and not thinking for themselves. Can they even play Fm?