Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Recent doings?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 4K
Reaction score
hmm there is one in Glasgow might go sometime.

Reaction score
A few parties here and there. Been playing football, scored a hattrick 2 weeks ago and scored winner against our rivals in the league; all is well at the minute :D. We beat our rivals again in semi-final of cup aet (2-1 :D). So I'm in a final soon. Apart from that, I've been on a few dates and that's about it.

EDIT: OH, and i got my exam results from January. Got an A in my history re-sit woop. rest were C's.

R

rosenrot

Lol. that's brilliant! ..Well done on your exam results also. :D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh i see what you did there Ad...very clever ;)

R

rosenrot

Oh no! My brother has bought himself a massive trampoline, and the **** bouncing woke me up! :(

Might have a go on it later though. :D

R

rosenrot

haha! :p It was only £40 no idea where he got it from though, but it's pretty good considering how cheap it is! :D

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Got back from my brothers wedding in Cheltenham today, been there since Friday, had a good time! came back and my laptop is playing up though, anyone have a spare Acer AC adapter?