Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Recent doings?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 4K
Reaction score
yeah i think they pretty much put everything on cos you can choose the channel and look through all the programs that were on that channel but dont quote me , i just use it for politics stuff , the apprentice and gavin and stacey!

R

rosenrot

Oh thanks. :D I think i might try and see if they have it now then, before this internet goes off again. :(

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I started a new job this week. This week all i've been doing is collecting some information from councils each day. It's not as boring as it sounds. I'm getting about £6 an hour so it's not that bad either as it's not exactly difficult work. Probably only do it for 3 weeks or so anyway but should hopefully get about £600 from that which will be perfect as I have no money :(

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just think about the money Sean! lol

Well tomorrow i'm getting my hair cut then i'll hand out CVs, because i want a new job and look into joining a dancing class with my mate Rachel. :D

Reaction score
i'm not doing to much at the moment but im hoping to get a weekend away somewhere or a few day trips on the go

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Souns good kris. Wish I had some money i'd love to go away for a weekend somewhere.

Reaction score
I've moved to Sheffield, start me placement with HSBC on Monday doing some IT stuff not actually sure what me role is yet cos there are loads so its what they decided I'm best at.

Reaction score
Lol no im not going to be a tea boy, have you got a placement leebo

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Has he balls.

I got my placement, need to get some forms completed and start mid-aug.

Reaction score
Been told what I am doing, i've got 2 6 month jobs. The first is Project Management which will be good experience for when I'm older and all working me way up the ladder. 2nd is Systems analysis which I've done at uni and is apparently well payed. I dont ahve to do either of thsoe as a career but am happy with them, not got some ****** support job or all

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Hopefully you can impress and get some good experience and references behind you.

Reaction score
just working full time in leeds at the moment working in a call centre its pretty lame but its good crack and earning plenty of dough so its all good

Reaction score
lol i just started my KP work tonight, feet are killing me, been on em for nearly 7 hours.

Reaction score
aye sean thats what i'm hoping, hopefully i'll impress and get on the HSBC graduate scheme and i'll already have 6 months of working in project management which should in theory be a plus for when im older