Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Recent doings?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 4K
R

rosenrot

Anybody been upto much then? :p

I've just got alot of uni work to get on with, but then after 3 weeks no more lessons for meee. :D

The only thing i'm looking forward to this month is this weekend! haha oh and the possibility of maybe trying to sign up on a photography course if i can.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Not really done much since FM-Base went down. Had loads of uni work though. It's really piling up.

Still had plenty of time for Xbox/Pokemon etc though! >_>

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
Same really not too much bit of Pokemon and Loco Roco and some nights out :D

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Work, Gears of War and FML. REALLY stuck on GOW at the 2nd berserker :irked:

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
I have only played footy once in about 5/6 months and that was a little 4-aside game against 10 year olds.....ttly pwned them of course. It's **** :(

samleggott

Sep 17, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
just been going to uni , going out, usual stuff. break up for uni this friday though then going to newc for a night out on saturday then other than that pretty standard

R

rosenrot

Meh, our uni is ****! We don't break up until April 7th though i think we have the easter week off as well. lol

Oh this week i intend on doing lots of work and getting drunk at the weekend. yay

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
going to franky and bennies then cinema friday and out drinking all day/night sunday :D

R

rosenrot

Ooo swish i love Frankie and Benny's! :D Have a nice time out then. :D

I can't wait to go out tomorrow night, except i've just found out that this discount card i have for walkabout my friend has lost it and i can't get another one either!! grrr i hope she finds it otherwise all my drinks are gonna be expensive. haha :irked:

R

rosenrot

Haha, bless yea it's a club/bar sorta thing, quite good but it's gotten so boring recently. :( I really need to try other places, but choice is limited here. haha :p

Right now i'm sat in uni, finishing my work! I bet you all wish you were me. :cool:

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
pfft so Sorry for not knowing about a club which is a good few miles away :p

samleggott

Sep 17, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
i thought walkabouts were nationwide! apparently not - but you are still loame for not guessing kris

im going home for easter tommorow morning, going for a night out in newcastle on saturday then gonna jus relax and do some work over the easter hols and save cash!