Recent Lennon escapade

Stuartyb

Reaction score
During the Celtic vs Hearts game a Hearts fan ran onto the pitch and assaulted Neil Lennon. What are all yours thoughts about this? I personally think that this has been taken far too far and he should be locked up for atleast a year.

Did he actually hit him? Stupid *****. All of this is just ridiculous now.

It's ******* crazy, I love the bloke but he's bonkers.

Its getting embarrassing now.
Fair enough neil lennon has annoyed a lot of people by being far too passionate but a manager being attacked is a step too far.
No half decent player is going to want to join a team in the SPL while silly things like this are happening.

( And also the first person on here to say he deserved it should get banned :p )

He managed to punch him in the face..

Imagine if he'd had a gun/knife/broken bottle on him.. Lennon could be in hospital or even worse. Hearts should be facing an investigation as to how this guy managed to get not only onto the pitch but to the dugout where the managers/players are and actually hit him.

******* feel sorry for Lennon, maybe it would be best to manage abroad ?

I've saw the video. Just a stupid wee ned trying to look hard. Dickheads ruining Scottish football once again!

This is getting way out of hand, I feel for Neil he must be looking over his shoulder all day every day.

That's pathetic, it's just as bad that he managed to get on, past the stewards. He's a passionate man, but that's just silly.

Disgusting but good to see the players rush over to Lennon's defence

I like Rangers, and hate Celtic, but this is jus tooooo stupid... Win on the pitch, not outside ;).

Can't say I'm surprised, Just completely pathetic. Scottish football sinks lower and lower.

Scotland seems to harbor as much sectarian hatred as Northern Ireland, Then again more than half of Northen Ireland think they are some form of Scots.

I'm a Rangers fan and I am really fed up of the abuse that Lennon is suffering. It has no place in football and hopefully something is done soon. Its bad for Scottish football and Scotland in general.

Grim stuff. Got to hand it to Lennon, he has balls, I would be scared shitless if I were him.

Great job Hearts fan. You're making your club famous around the world!

Can't say I'm surprised, Just completely pathetic. Scottish football sinks lower and lower.

Scotland seems to harbor as much sectarian hatred as Northern Ireland, Then again more than half of Northen Ireland think they are some form of Scots.

I agree that it is completely pathetic.

However, it is only the two ugly sisters (and a small section of Hearts fans that want to be like their big team) that are sectarian. The rest of Scottish Football has no care for religion etc, but these 2 ruin it for all of us.