Recent Lennon escapade

Thats a real silly quote from you there Shay, I thought you were better than that.

It's nothing to do with nationality or religion, People hate him cause basically he's an arsehole
And McGinn and paddy where sent bullets because.........?

Not even suprised that you attain no blame to him, even outside scotland people can see what an idiot he is, love how you downplay what happened to Dida becuase it was a celtic fan
Why is he and Idiot? Serious question. Apart from cupping his hand to his ears what else makes him an idiot? I said the Celtic fan was an idiot and should get a life time ban, despite it not being as serious as this. Watch the vid of it Dida makes a fool of himself and the Celtic fan gets caught. What the Celtic fan did didnt appear malicious at all, but I send they should ban him, how am I downplaying it? im telling it how it is.

If you would condone it then why are you making an example of a group of Hearts fans doing it?
Celtic fans didnt do it Hearts fans did, im saying they are scum for doing so.

Yes, you are right. It's always risky to make contact with a player but if the shoe was on the other foot i'll bet you wouldn't be too happy at Obua going down lightly.

Kyle Lafferty vrs Aberdeen for example?
He swung his left fist at Mulgrew, it was meant to make contact. If Mulgrew hit Obue and Obua went down easily I would be saying Obuais a diving so and so. Mulgrew didnt go down and make a meal of it but could have. You are not suggesting this incident is similar to the Laugherty one are you? Seriously.

Sigh, you are as moronic and bitter as the rest of them. We were perhaps the better team for the first 20 ish minutes. Templeton was causing them all sorts of problems. They got a good break away and some horrible goalkeeping started it off. Not to mention our injury crisis and players playing out of position OR even the fact Rangers were pumped up after Celtic ****** up against Inverness.
Our glorious chairman who has a history of interfering withdrew him because he feels Ian Brines has a vendetta against him.
To suggest teams are not making an effort is just pathetic. We still had third place to consolidate and our fans love nothing more than beating the big teams.

Sorry? I said it was odd that your caption was not playing on Saturday, which it was. Neither me or Neil Lennon have said that Hearts lay down.

Yes he got hit on the shoulder by a Celtic fan, still assault at the end of the day and like you claimed with Lennon, could have had a knife etc etc.
Watch it, it really isnt assault, although the fan should still be banned for life.

NO. To claim such a thing is pathetic & i'm sick of hearing it from catholic's. Neil Lennon is hated because of his 'charming' personality and his actions on the pitch, the dugout and in the media.

Sure a minority of pathetic fanatics hate him because of his religion but it is a minority.

As said above, why do you think Paddy & McGinn where sent bullets? Yes there are people that hate him for voicing his opinions but people dont send bullets/bombs/death threats for this (see Morinho, Ferguson & Wenger) he gets the threats on his life because he is an Catholic Irishman in Scotland.

Edit: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6928135,00.html

Hopefully they have the people responsible and they throw the book at them.

Although its disgraceful and there is no place for this in football i cant help but think Lennon and Celtic bring it on themselfs. They always seem to play the conspiracy card and that everyone is against them and somtimes Lennon's actions dont help himself. I will say though that he dosent deserve this and he wont leave because if he does then the people trying to get to him have won and losing is not in Lennon's mind at any level.

Although its disgraceful and there is no place for this in football i cant help but think Lennon and Celtic bring it on themselfs. They always seem to play the conspiracy card and that everyone is against them and somtimes Lennon's actions dont help himself. I will say though that he dosent deserve this and he wont leave because if he does then the people trying to get to him have won and losing is not in Lennon's mind at any level.
I don't understand how they bring it on themselves. Jose said that theres a conspiracy for giving decisions to Barcelona by UEFA. Where are his threats? To say they bring it n themselves then to say that he doesn't deserve is contradicting yourself.

How does he bring attempted murders and psychical assaults on himself?

He doesn't. Deranged scum have chosen to bring it on him. I can't recall Lennon attempting to murder anyone.

lennon needs a punch, to bad this guy missed.... but i think the sfa should do something to stop this happening and the bombs thats way to far

lennon needs a punch, to bad this guy missed.... but i think the sfa should do something to stop this happening and the bombs thats way to far
It's people like you who are a disgrace to football fans.

Typical typical. When people say he brings it on himself they mean hatred, not threats.
When the say this is no different to what happened to Dida, Ally Maxwell, Gordon Strachan they're not winding you up they're making perfectly valid points.
And i'm not religious or N.Irish, i just hate him cause he's a ****!

Typical typical. When people say he brings it on himself they mean hatred, not threats.
When the say this is no different to what happened to Dida, Ally Maxwell, Gordon Strachan they're not winding you up they're making perfectly valid points.
And i'm not religious or N.Irish, i just hate him cause he's a ****!
Expand please.
How does he bring hatred?
How was the Dida incident similar?

He bullies, insults, talks down to and accuses an ailing SFA.
He openly insulted Vladimir Weiss in the Ibrox tunnel.
The Dida incident a fan evaded security and hit a player, also could have had a knife. How's it not similar?

No manager deserves this for just doing his job, guess what? he got more ******* bullets in the post today. It's disgraceful and dare I say it, at an extreme, Scottish football could be seeing it's first assasination. Of course, that is a big extreme but the twats that do this should be hit had, if this was someone like Ferguson or Wenger, it would be all over the news with huge punishments.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Someone ban this guy please :)

The Dida incident a fan evaded security and hit a player, also could have had a knife. How's it not similar?

The Celtic supporter ran out in happiness with no evil intent as we were beating AC Milan. The Hearts supporter was obviously out to harm Lennon. Lennon isn't an angel, but he hardly deserves what's happening. It says more about the country than it does about Lennon.

Mourinho does this as does Ferguson yet they are loved.
Source? anyway mangers insult players every day of the week especially ones that find it amusing to write posts like "**** Celtic" on twitter.
There was no player hit, there was no maliciousness in the Dida incident.

Mourinho does this as does Ferguson yet they are loved.
Source? anyway mangers insult players every day of the week especially ones that find it amusing to write posts like "**** Celtic" on twitter.
There was no player hit, there was no maliciousness in the Dida incident.

And what about the Strachan and Maxwell incidents?

A large majority of football fans dislike Lennon (of those that I know, only Celtic fans can say a good word about him) but it is the very very small minority who have religious beef with him. And the actions of a handful of people ruin the reputation of Scottish Football and that of the Protestant religion. In this kind of situation, there is no innocent party, Lennon is a wind-up merchant, always was as a player too, and a handful of fans take it a bit too far in retaliation.

[video=youtube;cSNtfgZC7vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSNtfgZC7vw[/video]

[video=youtube;kFLmJnI1OBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFLmJnI1OBo[/video]

[video=youtube;r9JKxk63fcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9JKxk63fcw&feature=related[/video]

All ridiculous situations. Scottish football has to be mended this summer, or else something terrible will happen! And then the trouble will start, so i hope it is sorted soon.
Thats my say!

OK, I heard the Dida situation come up. Dida got tapped on the shoulder with the man [APPARENTLY, I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE] saying "Unlucky" before running to celebrate with the team. Dida chased him for a second, then fell to the ground. That's for another day, however.

The whole thing with Lennon went too far when they seen bombs were being sent to him. I'm glad that Hearts ARE doing an investigation into this because actually attacking a manager, whether he's a bit of a **** or not, is unacceptable. Yes, Lennon is, y'know, an ****, and yes, people ARE going to hate him, but to hear some Rangers fans actually CALLING for him to be hanged? [This has actually been said, I will not be naming them.] Brings a new meaning to "rivalry."

At least it's the minority doing it. And I agree with TBM, Scottish Football needs to be mended. We're becoming more of a laughing stock than what we usually are.

OK, I heard the Dida situation come up. Dida got tapped on the shoulder with the man [APPARENTLY, I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE] saying "Unlucky" before running to celebrate with the team. Dida chased him for a second, then fell to the ground. That's for another day, however.

The whole thing with Lennon went too far when they seen bombs were being sent to him. I'm glad that Hearts ARE doing an investigation into this because actually attacking a manager, whether he's a bit of a **** or not, is unacceptable. Yes, Lennon is, y'know, an ****, and yes, people ARE going to hate him, but to hear some Rangers fans actually CALLING for him to be hanged? [This has actually been said, I will not be naming them.] Brings a new meaning to "rivalry."

At least it's the minority doing it. And I agree with TBM, Scottish Football needs to be mended. We're becoming more of a laughing stock than what we usually are.

Sigh. It doesn't matter how minute the injury was, fact is he was still Physically attacked and it was classed as that in court i'm sure.

Sigh. It doesn't matter how minute the injury was, fact is he was still Physically attacked and it was classed as that in court i'm sure.
That's true.