Recent Lennon escapade

If I was Lennon I'd just get the **** outta there. It's simply not worth risking himself over. It's just getting ridiculous.

I don't believe there was any risk, just a stupid wee muppet trying to look hard. Not a Scotland wide problem in that sense, jail him, move on, end of story!

Idiot

_52670031_lennon_attack.jpg

610x-1201.jpg

lennonfan.jpg

610x-1202.jpg

Disgraceful, Hearts fans then singing his prises when he was taken away ******* disgusting.
Jim Jeffereys blaming the ***. ref for rightfully ensuring that Obua was sent off for swinging at Mulgrew. oO)
Absolutely disgraceful that a manager cant do his job without all this ****.
The security provided was terrible and hearts should be punished for it.

Thers only one Neil Lennon!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I don't believe there was any risk, just a stupid wee muppet trying to look hard. Not a Scotland wide problem in that sense, jail him, move on, end of story!

No risk?!? He could have had a knife, he got past easily and could have killed/injured Lennon only for Tommo.

Hearts, Celtic, Rangers. The whole of Scottish Football has quickly become a joke while those in charge of the game do **** all, while bigotry, violence and lack of finances destroy the game

Disgusting and shocking the guy has no brains Class A Idiot

SSN said he was arrested

Wonder how many other complete morons will start trying this at different grounds. All the other insects will start crawling out from under their stones

Wonder how many other complete morons will start trying this at different grounds. All the other insects will start crawling out from under their stones

As long as the SFA ring out hollow words, too many on all sides

Ive only just read the story >_<
Its just plain stupidness, its getting way out of hand. First bombs, now fan attacks, whats next?

Off-topic slightly but the under-shirt looks like the liverpool away o_O I thought it was.

I see the refs have started sending assassins! Luckily, it would seem their assassins are as good as their refereeing!

He managed to punch him in the face..

Imagine if he'd had a gun/knife/broken bottle on him.. Lennon could be in hospital or even worse. Hearts should be facing an investigation as to how this guy managed to get not only onto the pitch but to the dugout where the managers/players are and actually hit him.

I don’t buy all that, stewards cannot control everyone in a football ground, and to blame the club is stupid. A deeper and much more prolonged issue should be getting looked at.

I agree that it is completely pathetic.

However, it is only the two ugly sisters (and a small section of Hearts fans that want to be like their big team) that are sectarian. The rest of Scottish Football has no care for religion etc, but these 2 ruin it for all of us.

Nice! Comments like that are no better than the idiots hurling abuse. You might not be making direct bigoted remarks but your comment is still bad. ‘us and them’ To think that Hearts and Rangers are the only fans who hate Lennon is more than moronic, you need to wake the **** up. Neil Lennon is hated nationally and that needs to be looked into.

Shay Given;1166989 Disgraceful said:
---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

No risk?!? He could have had a knife, he got past easily and could have killed/injured Lennon only for Tommo.

Yes it may have been wrong for sections of our support to cheer but are you telling me that a section of Celtic fan’s wouldn’t do the same if someone ran on and tried to smack Ally McCoist for example?

Obua barely touched Mulgrew, he was trying to shove him out of the way. The atmosphere was tense before hand anyway, especially with Lennon’s claims we lie down to Rangers & the sending off made it worse. Thankfully it was just some random idiot with a heat of the moment reaction.

I would have thought serious security checks would have been in place after the parcel bomb saga. How easy would it have been for a planned attack? It’s scary.

Hearts, Celtic, Rangers. The whole of Scottish Football has quickly become a joke while those in charge of the game do **** all, while bigotry, violence and lack of finances destroy the game

It’s been like this for years but this year it has escalated. Wonder who/what has brought that on.

Ive only just read the story >_<
Its just plain stupidness, its getting way out of hand. First bombs, now fan attacks, whats next?

Off-topic slightly but the under-shirt looks like the liverpool away o_O I thought it was.

HA! Nah it's an old Hearts away top.

Celtic fans have a short term memory I think, not so long ago Ac Milan keeper Dida was assaulted by a Celtic fan who ran onto the stadium. Celtic fans reactions and attitude to these things are almost as bad as the attacks themselves. They are blowing it further out of proportion than it already is. Logging onto facebook at times is sickening, from both sections of fans and the comments that get made, it’s sick.

Nobody deserves to be threatened in the way Neil Lennon has, it must be horrible for his family but is it ever going to stop? The whole nation hates him (Celtic fans aside) we always have, since his playing days. He was a c**t then and he is an even bigger c**t now. He has brought the game into disrepute with his accusations, remarks and actions all season.

If you are receiving bombs in the mail, why the **** would you antagonise Rangers fans at Ibrox a few days later?

He claims referee’s are against them but Celtic have set a British record for most penalties awarded in a single season.
Conspiracy indeed.

The man cannot take defeat on the chin and has an excuse for everything. Call it passion all you want, its ******* bitterness. The man is always adding fuel to an already out of control fire and it needs to stop before he gets seriously hurt or ends up in a box.

It’s a horrible state of affairs, it’s shameful & it’s destroying our country.

Lennon is the last fella I'd want to pick a fight with.. Absolute disgrace!

I was at the game an must admit it was a strange night at Tynecastle. The whole night all we could hear was the Celtic support singing, I just had the feeling a red card was imminent. I sit in the Wheatfield section which was opposite side from Obua so I couldn't comment on the red card. I'd heard he'd spat and then that he'd tried to punch him.

It was weird that the loudest cheer of the night was when Lennon got 'attacked'. I'll admit it now, I dislike Lennon, but I don't want to see that in football, especially when it's at the ground I watch football. Personally I agree with Kris, I think sometimes Lennon brings it upon himself. Now before the Celtic fans go for their keyboards, I am totally against the bombs and bullets saga, despite my dislike for Lennon I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Scotland needs to have a serious think this summer I must admit. Changes are a must, but, that's easier said than done I suppose.

Yes it may have been wrong for sections of our support to cheer but are you telling me that a section of Celtic fan’s wouldn’t do the same if someone ran on and tried to smack Ally McCoist for example?
They probably would, but I would condne it like I have the hearts fans saying it is disgusting.

Obua barely touched Mulgrew, he was trying to shove him out of the way.

Trying to shove him out of the way with a closed fist? He swung a closed left hand at Mulgrew twice, it doesnt matter if he barely touched him. He did make contact and MUlgrew had every right to go down which would have ensured the red was given.

The atmosphere was tense before hand anyway, especially with Lennon’s claims we lie down to Rangers & the sending off made it worse. Thankfully it was just some random idiot with a heat of the moment reaction.
He didnt claim that at all, he said that he hopes the teams would but up a fight against Rangers, which yous clearly didnt. And tbh I find it odd that your caption was said to be unavailable for the Rangers game but available for the Celtic one, reason being the owner didnt want him to be suspended at Ibrox oO) He was as likely to get a suspension at the Celtic game but played anyway :S

It’s been like this for years but this year it has escalated. Wonder who/what has brought that on.

Yes it all Lennons fault, sigh.

Hearts didnt have the same problem a year or two ago when a fan tried to hit Riordan for scoring a peno?
He has every right to manage here, just because people dont like him doest justify everything he has went through.

Celtic fans have a short term memory I think, not so long ago Ac Milan keeper Dida was assaulted by a Celtic fan who ran onto the stadium. Celtic fans reactions and attitude to these things are almost as bad as the attacks themselves. They are blowing it further out of proportion than it already is.

Sorry, did you say Dida was attacked? XD He got touched on the shoulder by a drunken Idiot that should never be allowed to watch live football again. He then got stretchered off with Ice pack and the works after realising he couldnt catch the Celtic fan.

Nobody deserves to be threatened in the way Neil Lennon has, it must be horrible for his family but is it ever going to stop? The whole nation hates him (Celtic fans aside) we always have, since his playing days. He was a c**t then and he is an even bigger c**t now. He has brought the game into disrepute with his accusations, remarks and actions all season.
Scotland hate him because he gives his opinion and is a Irish Catholic.

If you are receiving bombs in the mail, why the **** would you antagonise Rangers fans at Ibrox a few days later?
You wouldnt, it was stupid of him but he had reached boiling point and did something he shouldnt shouldnt have to get one over on bitter Rangers fans at the time.

The man cannot take defeat on the chin and has an excuse for everything. Call it passion all you want, its ******* bitterness. The man is always adding fuel to an already out of control fire and it needs to stop before he gets seriously hurt or ends up in a box.
He accepts defeat when we where fairly beaten, did he complain about Braga? Did he complain about ICT?

Thats a real silly quote from you there Shay, I thought you were better than that.

It's nothing to do with nationality or religion, People hate him cause basically he's an arsehole

Hard not to be an arsehole when people hate you.. Works both ways.

Not even suprised that you attain no blame to him, even outside scotland people can see what an idiot he is, love how you downplay what happened to Dida becuase it was a celtic fan

You are all, each and every club, to blame, stop acting the victims, and pointing the finger elsewhere, or watch your game really die

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Hard not to be an arsehole when people hate you.. Works both ways.

he makes very little attempt to defuse it, and at times even stokes it up.

Last edited:
Wait.. what your all missing here is.. 'Fan attacks Lennon'.. I mean.. Who knew there were fans of Scottish football!? ;)

They probably would, but I would condne it like I have the hearts fans saying it is disgusting.

If you would condone it then why are you making an example of a group of Hearts fans doing it?

Trying to shove him out of the way with a closed fist? He swung a closed left hand at Mulgrew twice, it doesnt matter if he barely touched him. He did make contact and MUlgrew had every right to go down which would have ensured the red was given.

Yes, you are right. It's always risky to make contact with a player but if the shoe was on the other foot i'll bet you wouldn't be too happy at Obua going down lightly.

Kyle Lafferty vrs Aberdeen for example?

He didnt claim that at all, he said that he hopes the teams would but up a fight against Rangers, which yous clearly didnt. And tbh I find it odd that your caption was said to be unavailable for the Rangers game but available for the Celtic one, reason being the owner didnt want him to be suspended at Ibrox oO) He was as likely to get a suspension at the Celtic game but played anyway :S

Sigh, you are as moronic and bitter as the rest of them. We were perhaps the better team for the first 20 ish minutes. Templeton was causing them all sorts of problems. They got a good break away and some horrible goalkeeping started it off. Not to mention our injury crisis and players playing out of position OR even the fact Rangers were pumped up after Celtic ****** up against Inverness.

Our glorious chairman who has a history of interfering withdrew him because he feels Ian Brines has a vendetta against him.

To suggest teams are not making an effort is just pathetic. We still had third place to consolidate and our fans love nothing more than beating the big teams.

Hearts didnt have the same problem a year or two ago when a fan tried to hit Riordan for scoring a peno?
He has every right to manage here, just because people dont like him doest justify everything he has went through.

Not for one minute do I believe he deserves to have his life threatened.

Sorry, did you say Dida was attacked? XD He got touched on the shoulder by a drunken Idiot that should never be allowed to watch live football again. He then got stretchered off with Ice pack and the works after realising he couldnt catch the Celtic fan.

Yes he got hit on the shoulder by a Celtic fan, still assault at the end of the day and like you claimed with Lennon, could have had a knife etc etc.

NO. To claim such a thing is pathetic & i'm sick of hearing it from catholic's. Neil Lennon is hated because of his 'charming' personality and his actions on the pitch, the dugout and in the media.

Sure a minority of pathetic fanatics hate him because of his religion but it is a minority.

Im afraid to inform you football is full of loads of **** holes. Scottish football included, Plenty bigger than Lennon who have said and done far worse. Add in to the mix Lennon is a Northern Irish catholic and we reach the pathetic levels of sectarian abuse and attempted murder we are seeing now.

Never mind an embarrassment to football they are an embarrassment to mankind.