Record Goalscorers - Beating Shearer's record

naterr

Reaction score
I'm curious to see if anyone has had a striker beat Shearers record of 260 league goals.

doesn't have to be in the Prem I'm just interested in your most prolific goal scorers you have found!

Attributes and History screenshots would be nice too!!

Sadly, I don't think he'll beat Shearer's record for me. He has 131 goals for me in total, I'm trying to beat Sir Bobby Charlton's record of 199 for United, but dunno how long RvP'll hold up. But atm? Beast is a ****** understatement.

View attachment 315927

I kind of want to buy a young player with the full aim of beating this record now naterr haha

You will probs beat it later out in your save because the regens are stupidly over powered.

I have Carlos Fierro for my Arsenal Team and he is a Goal Machine. The Target is to beat Thierry Henry's 175 league goals. ATM he has 92 League goals after 3 season. He currently has 32 League goals and I'm only in Febuary!!! Domenico Berardi is also scoring for fun

I kind of want to buy a young player with the full aim of beating this record now naterr haha

Definitely! I'm looking for a great young regen striker in my game to keep for his career so he can beat the record! fingers crossed!

Definitely! I'm looking for a great young regen striker in my game to keep for his career so he can beat the record! fingers crossed!

When I start a new save I think I'll try and get a real, young player and play him every game. (I usually rotate a lot).

Which strikers in the game develop the best?

When I start a new save I think I'll try and get a real, young player and play him every game. (I usually rotate a lot).

Which strikers in the game develop the best?

Aboubakar and Berardi always seem to develop well!

I'm in the year 2024 in my game so will have to be a regen!

Alexandre lacazette could do it smashing in for fun atm 10 games 23 goals keeps that sort of form up hes in with a chance

Shearers record is 260 goals in 441 games so would like it to be done in that time frame aswell I possible no one going on for like 5 - 600 games and breaking it cause then it's not beating shearers record if you can't do it in as many games

Alan Shearers record is 260 goals in 441 league appearances that Doesn't include European and English Cups

James Wilson on loan at Bristol City season 1 50+ goals

fair point, once I'm in the premier league ill try and re sign Wilson and break the record then ;D

I broke it in FM14 using a tactic from this forum with Lukaku at Liverpool. The tactic was called cadchee goals something. Lukaku had 380 odd goals for me

I broke it in FM14 using a tactic from this forum with Lukaku at Liverpool. The tactic was called cadchee goals something. Lukaku had 380 odd goals for me

Awesome!

I've got a young German Regen doing well so far,

He is 16 and has scored 20 goals so far....If he gets a bad injury I may cry!

I have Carlos Fierro for my Arsenal Team and he is a Goal Machine. The Target is to beat Thierry Henry's 175 league goal.

Slightly off topic, but on FM13 Arsenal had a Mexican regen signed from America (MEX) who comfortably passed 200 league goals by the age of 26 after scoring 40+ in 4 out of 5 seasons. About 260 in all comps in that time. Then I signed him for £500 million and realised I'd ruined the game for myself.