laffles

Reaction score
Any of you who have looked at my 4-2-3-1 Thread will realise that I haven't been posting on here on such a regular basis as last year, well here's the reason. It's a return to my project from last year where I recreated the way legendary players played in the FM11 ME.

Well, Im doing it again this year, but I've already put alot of work in so I'll be releasing more roles at a faster rate.

It's all in one tactic too, not sure how well It'll work because it's untested (I created the roles seperately, then put them together into one tactic)

THE 10 LEGENDARY OUTFIELDERS

Defence
-Paolo Maldini
-Franz Beckenbauer
-Roberto Carlos
-Carlos Alberto

Midfield
-Paul Gascoigne
-Pavel Nedved
-Lothar Matthaus
-Michel Platini
-Garrincha

Attack
-Johann Cruyff

Well, I hope thats enough to get you mildly moist with anticipation.

I'll be uploading it soon, Told you I've been busy :p

Your roles were always spot on. The Messi role is the perfect false nine. Glad to see this is back.

Awesome!

Will be looking forward to der kaiser and Cruyff!

laffles

Really looking forward to this mate ;) Can you tell me, will the formation be 4231 like your other tactic, but hopefully with two MC's this time, instead of DMC's?

Cheers

Steve

welcome back
can't wait for the roles,
The emmerich and Pele roles were amazing last year

Maldini and Nedved were my 2 favourite players growing up. How are you going to use them? Maldini could play LB and CB, Nedved was also a very adaptable player.

Really looking forward to the Platini and Beckenbauer roles too.

How you are going to replicate the elegance of these Legends though I have no idea (Maldini what a player, did he ever go to ground? pure class XD ).Good Luck :)

Last edited:
There all pretty much done, Im not taking any requests this year, these 10 have been ****** tough to achieve, Cruyff and Beckenbauer especially. Nedved's role is that of a winger but it's easily transferable to a CM or AMC position :)

Its a 4-3-3 that transitions into a 1-3-2-3-1. Bit strange I know but yeah. I'll still be releasing the roles seperately and then release my legends tactic when they are all done so I can get it cohesive and decent.

I was in love with your roles last year. So much I used them again in this years game and they are just as good. Can't wait to see the roles and who you use to replicate them. Massive happy smiley face right now.

The return of laffles! Looking good mate. Will be interesting to see how the midfield holds up with only one defensive player in there.

The return of laffles! Looking good mate. Will be interesting to see how the midfield holds up with only one defensive player in there.

Yeah haha, have to say the football is insanity. In tactic testing I've scored 79 goals in 21 games. I've created a database to not only test the tactic but also the roles all in one!

Created the aforementioned legends and a few others (They are surprises) and put them in one team in a league of the best teams on earth (Barca, Madrid, Manchester teams etc..)

I'll release the database, and Im gonna do the roles as a kind of story, so instead of releasing them I'll walk through my development of them and the tactic. It'll all be released at the end of the season :p

laffles

How has the tactic been defensively?

Steve

Well thats the trouble at the moment, Ive scored alot and conceded a fair few too (40)

Bare in mind that this is just random testing, with Malaga. Not the legends team, as I haven't started that yet

Hurry up :p

Really looking forward to this, I think I got the Maldini role almost perfect with Santon(the new Maldini apparently ;)), so I will look forward to comparing it.

Well thats the trouble at the moment, Ive scored alot and conceded a fair few too (40)

Bare in mind that this is just random testing, with Malaga. Not the legends team, as I haven't started that yet

40, ouch. Maybe it's worth dropping one of the midfielders for a more defensive one. Still obviously release it as a role.

Hurry up :p

Really looking forward to this, I think I got the Maldini role almost perfect with Santon(the new Maldini apparently ;)), so I will look forward to comparing it.

Alright, Alright.

Give me 15 minutes and it'll all start!