Okay, well, it turns out I'm awful with the editor. I can create the players, made the league and filled it with teams but can't get it playable. Any editing guru's help would be good

Right, bit of a task for you lot.

Heres the raw database, if someone can fix the league so it works I'd be very pleased with you. You may even get a sneak peek at something I'm working on.

Just PM me the fixed database and I'll crack on with this thread.

Im a bit of an editing spaz, good with tactics though..

The league is called Legends League (Imaginative, I know)

Thanks in advance

Right, bit of a task for you lot.

Heres the raw database, if someone can fix the league so it works I'd be very pleased with you. You may even get a sneak peek at something I'm working on.

Just PM me the fixed database and I'll crack on with this thread.

Im a bit of an editing spaz, good with tactics though..

The league is called Legends League (Imaginative, I know)

Thanks in advance
what league is it in

Because you took out the teams you did and never replaced them, it won't work really. Will try to sort it out for you know

Ok I think I have cracked the problem. You need to add nation rules for the nations that you have taken the teams from. you have to add the legends league to a league structure. maybe try adding a continental rule for a new league structure

yay someone will sort it out
:L

not sure if I can. the problem is though I can identify the problem I'm not sure if I can sort it out. the new league may have to be set in a new country with no sub divisions nor cups it means that it would be 38 of the same games during the season, every season. I will try that, maybe set it in a warm country and build new versions of the current stadiums (Barbados having Old Trafford and the Nou Camp).

Will try it later on tonight and let all know

Sorted will run tests tomorrow but I have had to change it around so here is my scenario.

All the clubs in the db are seperate and it is set in dubai or qatar or somewhere like that. (Oil money = spending sprees)

The clubs are all linked to their real league counterparts and can pick the best players from each team so like i said will run test tomorrow but is has accepted my changes.

Sorted will run tests tomorrow but I have had to change it around so here is my scenario.

All the clubs in the db are seperate and it is set in dubai or qatar or somewhere like that. (Oil money = spending sprees)

The clubs are all linked to their real league counterparts and can pick the best players from each team so like i said will run test tomorrow but is has accepted my changes.

Cheers Mate :D

Ok I have done the easy work now I have to create copies of each team so they are new. The league is set in Qatar (Not Dubai) and has a huge tv pot of £1.7b per club. Prize money is £2b for winners and decreases by £100m (£2b for 1st, £100m for 20th). I will also put the Legends league clubs as affiliates of their real life counter parts so you still have access to their best players. Any other ideas?

IT WORKS!!!!!!! But as I have not created the clubs they are still in their European competitions. It runs well aswell so ^^) will continue tinkering but I will post the db now for all to see

Massive thanks man. Now I'll start all my testing and stuff :)

No thanks needed. If you want I can go all out and make press officials ect? Will take a bit longer but would be fun. Will carry on with he editing and then re load tomorrow morning (with full feeder teams, new stadiums and fanbase. Maybe even new derbies)