Do Alan Shearer please!!!

laffles already said in his other topic how to make a "Shearer" role.

I mean, Shearer is the best English striker ever, hands down. But He was played in a simple fashion that played to his strengths. He would be an Advanced Forward in terms of FM. Possibly as Target Man to head...

Edit: Also, laffles, I have a question about your Man Utd tactic from last years topic. You said if you set the "Rooney" role to main playmaker, he'd boss the midfield. Is this already set up, or do I need to tick it instead of the deep lying playmaker? And if I do, should I keep the complete forward as the target man or switch it to the poacher?

Last edited:
laffles already said in his other topic how to make a "Shearer" role.

Edit: Also, laffles, I have a question about your Man Utd tactic from last years topic. You said if you set the "Rooney" role to main playmaker, he'd boss the midfield. Is this already set up, or do I need to tick it instead of the deep lying playmaker? And if I do, should I keep the complete forward as the target man or switch it to the poacher?
Yeah just switch it to Rooney.

and Im 10 games into a season. So chillllll.

laffles

Will you be posting some pictures of the players you have created and of the tactic you are making?

Cheers

Steve

I don't think the point of the roles is to show the created players, but to show the way the player PLAYS in said role. You cannot find Pavel Nedved anymore to play him in that position, but a player who can play like he used to.

Wow, you don't understand how hard I've tried to get a Beckenbauer style Libero role, if you have done this, I'll be really really impressed and joyful that I can begin to make tactics with the role incorporated well! Definitely moist with anticipation XD

One of the best thread absolutely, when it actually delivers something.

Was very excited when laffles first posted. But now, 3 weeks after initial post and no news my interest is slowly fading.

It's not fair teasing like this laffles! :)

One of the best thread absolutely, when it actually delivers something.

Was very excited when laffles first posted. But now, 3 weeks after initial post and no news my interest is slowly fading.

It's not fair teasing like this laffles! :)
I feel like that's the only deficiency in this thread, it creates so much interest but people eventually get tired of waiting and the new FM comes out

Would be very interested to see the Beckenbauer role, I just can't get a Libero to move forward enough at all :S

It's really disappointing to check this topic almost everyday and not seeing nothing... I really hope laffles is still working on this and delivers soon!

Almost two months since your first post.. Come on, bring some snacks to the people! :)