That looks brilliant mate :) As long as its working for you! Got any screenshots of your best results?

Yeah it seems to work well :) i will wait to after the season then i will upload :D
Do you think i can change target man to complete forward?

Yeah it seems to work well :) i will wait to after the season then i will upload :D
Do you think i can change target man to complete forward?
Yeah, of course you can. I was thinking of doing two poachers, so i don't think that will make too bigger a difference. :)

Hmm... Thats a good question since I've never played as AC Milan but i'll give it a go- I think Pato is probbably my faviroute poacher in FM, so i'd put him there. Ibra as a target man- unless his work rate and team work is awful? Cassano or seadorf in the adv PM position? Van Bommel in def mid maybe? Can't think of the rest of their midfield... I don't know where I'd put robinho, prob on the bench. Sorry mate if you'd said Juventus I would be able to help you more.
Ibrahimovic doesn't fit well with the role target man 18 starter 3 from bench 10 goals :S
And Cassano also doesn't fit well as adv PM, better Aquilani as primary and seedorf as backup 10 starter 3 from bench 5 goals 8 Assist :)

Ibrahimovic doesn't fit well with the role target man 18 starter 3 from bench 10 goals :S
And Cassano also doesn't fit well as adv PM, better Aquilani as primary and seedorf as backup 10 starter 3 from bench 5 goals 8 Assist :)

Cool

206576d1322628812-post-your-successes-man-utd-v-barcelona-information_-overview-.png

I rest my case, one of the best tactics out there :)

206577d1322628860-post-your-successes-man-utd-v-barcelona-stats_-match-stats-.png

Wow amazing results!! Thanks for your feedback and calling it one of the best tactics out there :)

Maxy67 what about allegri tactic,this would be very very interesting for milanisti!

I guess, I could make one. But if i was to make another Milan tactic it would be Nereo Rocco's of the 60's- two european cups with that!

Nice idea all ways been a fan of diamond formations very solid will keep an eye on this one :)

maxy67 Please make allegri tactic.I really want to test how is going milan narrow formation 4-3-1-2.