Using it with San Marino, second season. Gonna give you feedback + screenshots :)

Using it with San Marino, second season. Gonna give you feedback + screenshots :)

Ok man, never used it with a lower leauge team, (only mid table and rubbish top leauge teams) so i hope it works- good luck!

hey , I turned your tactic into 4-3-1-2 to fit my Juventus team and it works very well. I am unbeaten in league yet

Midfield consits of B2B-Adv Playmaker-BWM and my striker duo is poacher - complete forward support

Last edited:
hey , I turned your tactic into 4-3-1-2 to fit my Juventus team and it works very well. I am unbeaten in league yet

Midfield consits of B2B-Adv Playmaker-BWM and my striker duo is poacher - complete forward support

Good to hear it man :) Hope it works well for you for the forseeable future!

Updated version by One United- mixed with Raikan's tactic coming soon!

Dude what about allegri tactic,what you suggest about roles and duty.

This tactic is simply plug and play :) Make sure you use a big target man, and I'd suggest training your poacher striker to place his shots so he'll score more :)

Still going strong! Knocked out Serie A team from cup! View attachment 207240View attachment 207241

From what i can tell so far, as long as my Am player is playing well, its hard for me to lose the game....

Wow what brilliant results, beating Serie A teams is some achievement! Always a good sign when small teams can win with a tactic! Cheers for posting your results man.

Of course, gonna post some more at the end of the season

won Serie A in first season with Udinese.. got knocked out in the 2nd round in Champions League to Dortmund.. but beat Barcelona 3-2 home and away in the group stage.. also got to semi's in Italian cup only to lose to Inter..

Nice tactic, solid defence

Going to use this tactic with Malaga in my newly started save.

Will post feedback!

won Serie A in first season with Udinese.. got knocked out in the 2nd round in Champions League to Dortmund.. but beat Barcelona 3-2 home and away in the group stage.. also got to semi's in Italian cup only to lose to Inter..

Nice tactic, solid defence

Cheers man :) Glad to hear its going well for you, and hopefully you'll win more in your next season