Finished 2nd season with Juve: Won title with 20 pts diferrence to 2nd, won cup, won europa league (got knocked from champions league group by bayern and real :/)

really nice tactic (I got it tweaked though) thanks

Finished 2nd season with Juve: Won title with 20 pts diferrence to 2nd, won cup, won europa league (got knocked from champions league group by bayern and real :/)

really nice tactic (I got it tweaked though) thanks

Awsome good to hear that it worked well for you mate!

Finished second season, managed to get promoted!

View attachment 207806View attachment 207807View attachment 207808

Gotta say, had major problems with my strikers ever since january.. They couldn't score an empty goal :S...
Still managed to get to playoffs and with a bit of luck got promoted. Game against Virtus was the game where my
strikers finally woke up (H), gotta say very impressive tactic maxy!

Gonna keep on using it in serie B.

Once more, thank you for this tactic (perfect diamond IMO) ;)

Finished second season, managed to get promoted!

View attachment 207806View attachment 207807View attachment 207808

Gotta say, had major problems with my strikers ever since january.. They couldn't score an empty goal :S...
Still managed to get to playoffs and with a bit of luck got promoted. Game against Virtus was the game where my
strikers finally woke up (H), gotta say very impressive tactic maxy!

Gonna keep on using it in serie B.

Once more, thank you for this tactic (perfect diamond IMO) ;)

Great news mate, is this for the san marino challenge? Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad it works for big teams and small teams!

Yes, San Marino challenge. Just started with third season and going to keep using this tactic :).

Yes, San Marino challenge. Just started with third season and going to keep using this tactic :).

Good to hear, thanks for your support! I'll have a look at your progress on the san marino challenge thread.

Good to hear, thanks for your support! I'll have a look at your progress on the san marino challenge thread.

Well, after the preseason friendlies some of my first team players got injured and cant keep up with teams in serie B at the moment. Got some 90+ minutes goals and lost valuable points. Think i'm going to have to change the tactic... Something a bit more defensive....

But its a great tactic without a doubt, i just don't have the players at the moment for it :)

Friendlies against Inter and Lecce (Inter was particulary impressive result gotta say)

Friendlies against Inter and Lecce (Inter was particulary impressive result gotta say)

You should find Serie B easy with results like that, as long as your strikers perform!

Strikers are not such a problem (they do score but are not that consistant), but my defense isnt working at the moment.... They got injured and are a bit older, so now their stats have declined. They can't keep up with serie B players.

Gonna see how it works out. Can't sign anyone at the moment cause of a bad finance situation... Probably going to rotate this tactic and another one more defense minded :)

Your Catania save (zona mista tactic looks very interesting). It seems you have created all the tactics i find interesting, no need for me to create my own :p

p.s. sorry for lousy english...

Strikers are not such a problem (they do score but are not that consistant), but my defense isnt working at the moment.... They got injured and are a bit older, so now their stats have declined. They can't keep up with serie B players.

Gonna see how it works out. Can't sign anyone at the moment cause of a bad finance situation... Probably going to rotate this tactic and another one more defense minded :)

Your Catania save (zona mista tactic looks very interesting). It seems you have created all the tactics i find interesting, no need for me to create my own :p

p.s. sorry for lousy english...

Glad you like my tactical work :) Good luck with Serie B!

I'll revive a little bit this topic :)
First of all great work maxy67 very good tactic, I'm testing it with Gladbach. Will give some feedback asap.
Any news of the mix with might ans magic?

I'll revive a little bit this topic :)
First of all great work maxy67 very good tactic, I'm testing it with Gladbach. Will give some feedback asap.
Any news of the mix with might ans magic?

Someone else made it, and the thread got lost somewhere... Thanks for the feedback mate!