Redknapp bemoans 'farcical' goal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 126
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
expect what? dont make ridiculous comments it just makes you rargument look weak. at the end of the day, the ref could have blown for a penalty, he could have blown for a handball. but there was no whistle, gomes made the error it was a goal. no need for people to bring random stories questioning clattenbergs integrity, or spouting that the goal wasnt legit

arrogance is what I expect from MUSA and their fans, not wanting to discuss it, you wouldnt shut up if it had gone against you

arrogance is what I expect from MUSA and their fans, not wanting to discuss it, you wouldnt shut up if it had gone against you

Mate, you clearly dont know Madsheep. He is a very boring man, who hates arguements going on for more then 3 pages. but thats why we kinda accept him. :wub:

Going crazynuts and ******* your pants isn't going to change anything, man up and move on, you would have lost 1-0 anyway.

CJ just to add salt into the wounds - Even though Liverpool are 'soooo ****', we are now only 3 points off of your beloved Yids who have been 'so fantastic' this season despite this being our worst start in over 50 years.

P.S - The goal stood. Yes Nani handballed it but Gomes should have listened for a whistle. Cry me a river. Legit goal.

Mate, you clearly dont know Madsheep. He is a very boring man, who hates arguements going on for more then 3 pages. but thats why we kinda accept him. :wub:
very true, mainly because they involve you :wub:

but on the debate itself, its getting silly when people are bringing into question clattenburgs rep with a stories that has no proof.

davey not sure where the "arrogance" comes in we've been talking about this non stop since it happens,on two separate threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back