Redknapp bemoans 'farcical' goal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 126
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Stann, Said me your postcode then, Better then that, i said you mine.

That story is utter ****.
Proves my exact point, can't argue with anything I say, and the story makes you look like an utter mug, so instead of trying to find holes in it, you just take the easy way out and call it bullshit. Just cos you're used to chatting out of your **** doesn't mean the rest of us here are.

Proves my exact point, can't argue with anything I say, and the story makes you look like an utter mug, so instead of trying to find holes in it, you just take the easy way out and call it bullshit. Just cos you're used to chatting out of your **** doesn't mean the rest of us here are.

You speaking of some story with no Proof. And you expect people to believe it. Okay, Your story has no truth, because if Poll Said " i speak to you at the end", it front of a bunch of people, asking him if he is an evertonian. Then it would of been all over the press. Kinda of a wierd thing to say.

Hope you checked you VMs.

You speaking of some story with no Proof. And you expect people to believe it. Okay, Your story has no truth, because if Poll Said " i speak to you at the end", it front of a bunch of people, asking him if he is an evertonian. Then it would of been all over the press. Kinda of a wierd thing to say.

Hope you checked you VMs.
No it wouldn't because there were hundreds of questions, it wasn't a media event, just purely up and coming referees, the majority of whom probably had no recollection of the Everton derby, clearly Poll did and he knew that Nick was probably the only Evertonian there, so no once more you are wrong.

If every time someone says something on this site it requires proof what is the point? I am clearly trying to share a story I found very interesting on a thread involving the same ref.

So go back under your bridge.

No it wouldn't because there were hundreds of questions, it wasn't a media event, just purely up and coming referees, the majority of whom probably had no recollection of the Everton derby, clearly Poll did and he knew that Nick was probably the only Evertonian there, so no once more you are wrong.

If every time someone says something on this site it requires proof what is the point? I am clearly trying to share a story I found very interesting on a thread involving the same ref.

So go back under your bridge.

because otherwise so many "stories" would be made up.

I am the King of Trolls, i live in a castle. Thank you.

This is from rioferdy5 twitter: By the way I went over to the referee just 2 clarify that he never blew his whistle for anything,I never swore so what's all the fuss about?

@Stan you can't expect people to believe that story soley because you claim it's true. Also I don't see what Mark Clattenburg's integrity has to do with this.

@Stan you can't expect people to believe that story soley because you claim it's true. Also I don't see what Mark Clattenburg's integrity has to do with this.

He was the ref in this match so it kinda does.

I don't expect people too, I hope that some people who know me on this site, and people who have a bit of faith in the human race, believe that I wouldn't make such a story up, nor have the imagination or effort to want to make it up.

He was the ref in this match so it kinda does.
No, it really doesn't. So you actually think Man Utd paid off Mark Clattenburg? Sorry to break this to you but, you guys are not that much of a big deal.

No, it really doesn't. So you actually think Man Utd paid off Mark Clattenburg? Sorry to break this to you but, you guys are not that much of a big deal.

Read through this thread and find out where I said tha- Oh wait I didn't.

I believe you Stann :wub:

I don't get why this is STILL being discussed so heavily. The goal was legit and Spurs were 1-0 down in any case, get over it Harry. :P

Read through this thread and find out where I said tha- Oh wait I didn't.

I believe you Stann :wub:
It's what you seem to be implying and if you're not implying that, then again I reiterate, Mark Clattenburg's integrity has nothing to do with this.

I don't get why this is STILL being discussed so heavily. The goal was legit and Spurs were 1-0 down in any case, get over it Harry. :P

The goal was not legit though and you know that, I think your just sore that we got the goal against Fulham.

We should have had the free kick and you know it, there was a handball. Then to top it off Ferdinand is allowed to talk to the ref and persuade him but our players arent.

CJ stop complaining, it could of been a penelty, gomes placed the ball in the wrong spot anyway and you scored a jammy goal against fulham.

The goal was not legit though and you know that, I think your just sore that we got the goal against Fulham.

We should have had the free kick and you know it, there was a handball. Then to top it off Ferdinand is allowed to talk to the ref and persuade him but our players arent.

theres a difference between one player walking up to the ref and linesman, LISTENING to them, than 10 players chasing a referee, making him back off and shouting at him.

And Clattenburg has done his Pro European Ref badge, that means he is in a better stead then your crappy u15 matches you try to ref in.

The foul was never given, So there is no advantage anyway. Gomes made a error, get over it.

Me impossible to argue with? Thats because your speaking ****.

You are impossible to argue with because you have a misguided arrogance that you are always correct, a failure to understand that other people have different opinions that may contain good points, and a poor grasp of spelling and grammar that makes your posts difficult to comprehend.

theres a difference between one player walking up to the ref and linesman, LISTENING to them, than 10 players chasing a referee, making him back off and shouting at him.

Yeah our players were shouting but Paul Fecking Scholes lieterally grabbed the ref when he didnt award the pen.

You are impossible to argue with because you have a misguided arrogance that you are always correct, a failure to understand that other people have different opinions that may contain good points, and a poor grasp of spelling and grammar that makes your posts difficult to comprehend.

I love you too.

I fail to see how anything other then a Gomes blunder is the only outcome here, this is just typical of people to look to blame the ref, rather then there players short comings.

Cheers for the comments, really meant a lot to me. ;)

I love you too.

I fail to see how anything other then a Gomes blunder is the only outcome here, this is just typical of people to look to blame the ref, rather then there players short comings.

Cheers for the comments, really meant a lot to me. ;)

So to conclude Scott, The ref has done nothign wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back