Reds will turn corner - Hodgson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 3K
yep its true, if you dont think like them... you'll be the rejected... just like me :D.

anyway, to the idiot that said that the only thing i do is criticise liverpool... i am 18 years old i live in Portugal, i pay with MY MONEY a season ticket for liverpool since i was 15, i go to anfield everytime i can , so YOU dont tell ME what to do or what i am doing ok son?

Anyone else? keep em coming ;)

You're a waste of a season ticket.

I believe he will turn it around, we need is Joe Cole and Torres on form an we will start doing alot better. Meireles is looking promising an he is looking a quality signing. We will see anyway I'm expecting a good solid performance against Sunderland (fingers crossed)

We desperateley need a win on Saturday against Sunderland to keep everyones spirits up, the next 2 games after Sunderland are Blackpool at home and Everton away. Id imagine we should beat Blackpool and the derby with Everton is definetly winnable.

I believe he will turn it around, we need is Joe Cole and Torres on form an we will start doing alot better. Meireles is looking promising an he is looking a quality signing. We will see anyway I'm expecting a good solid performance against Sunderland (fingers crossed)
if he wants torres on form he should sort out the supply to him, like they did 2nd half against us

If this continues much longer (as in the whole of this season), then I might have to strike off one team. C'mon Roy, try to at least challenge for the top 4!

Ok i am sorry to everyone for my pointless comments , i am not saying i am better then anyone , but i think its just unnecessary, when you dont agree with me , to attack me... i never did that to you, if my opinion is different then yours , i am sorry , its the way i think , you won't make me change my mind, the thing is , we are all worried about our club liverpool , so i would sugest... stay together, dont fall apart like our club is... if theres something that can keep our spirits up... are the fans, just go to anfield , sing , scream... there's nothing that can stop 45.000 fans singing for their favorite team, trying to cheer em up in bad moments like these... its just like they say... if we dont love our club, who will? once again , i am sorry for the pointless comments. cheers to y'all liverpool fans ;)

if he wants torres on form he should sort out the supply to him, like they did 2nd half against us

Yer but at the moment our midfielders who should be supplying him are Poulsen, Maxi, Meireles etc an I believe aren't used to the english game yet and not gelled in properly (thats my excuse anyway haha).

We need to get Gerrard right behind Torres and them 2 working like they have since he joined and I'm sure that will get Torres's confidence up and help him to get fit and when hes fit and playing well anything can happen!

Last edited:
I like Liverpool a lot and hope Roy can turn it around and cancel the unfair critics.

"The important thing is to stay together. Two or three good, positive results will change the mood, lifts the cloud and then everyone will be looking forward again"​
Steven Gerrard.

How many corners have we been about to turn in the last 10 years or so ?

I suspect future forward movement will be continually compromised by crappy ownership - management of the club by whoever is a poisoned chalice. I don't blame RH particularly for the largely rubbish performances ( so far ), but I wish he'd be a bit more bullish in his attitude. This so-so ( apart from the usual suspects ) squad needs some fire putting in their collective bellies.

Last edited:
this is like the istanbul final... we were 3-0 down... and we won it ahaha. :D

Soon RBS will take over the club is the yanks don't sell us, and our problems should get more or less solved. Can't wait for that moment when we have over £10m to spend every season without selling!

rbs dont really want to own you though so dont see it as a good thing yet, ill post an article in a minute

what excatly is roy ment to do he has still got BENITEZ SQUAD bar a few signings !

Back