BronzyCoder

Reaction score
Has anyone got any good regens from obscure countries?

I have this guy from Thailand.

View attachment 262087

Also, I bet no-one one else has a regen with a name longer than his. XD

haha exactly! his name must be all the way round the number, not just above it!

Actually I just checked the Thailand Senior Squad.

The Kit Printer for Thailand is a job I would not like to have.

Loving the club you are mate! you a fan?

I've had a regen from Mozambique before, his name may have competed with your regens!

Loving the club you are mate! you a fan?

I've had a regen from Mozambique before, his name may have competed with your regens!

Yeah.

And Do you know his name? It would be funny to see how long it is!

I have a CB with 15+'s in tackling, heading. marking, jumping and strength at the age of 20... Worth £7.75m and comes from Canada.

Would say that was quite a weird place to find a good player seeing as they've never really produced any amazing CB's.

Had a monstrous regen from Cape Verde, I'll have to boot up the save to get a screenie

Can beat your long name by 1 letter :p

Can't get a screen of the player, I removed the EPL a few years back so looks like the game removed him as an active player but captured his name in Man Citys transfer history:

View attachment 262166

My scout found a half decent regen from Anguilla once, thought about signing him but decided not to with all the issues of a work permit.

I had a brilliant regen from China and missed out on a brilliant regen from Guinea Bissau

There were some amazing regens from Burkina Faso on a save I was holidaying, got some screenies in the "Show off your Regen" thread :D Personaly, I get quite a lot of decent regens from romania and Macedonia :D