Regens From Exotic Countries

View attachment 263025

There he is. He's been injured for about 2-3 months so his pace has gone down to 19, but I'm hoping it will go back up.

wow, he is amazing! incredible winger, my favourite type. incredibly fast, superb dribbling, superb crossing :D train him on finishing as well, so he can score by the bucketloads.

I think I might set his nickname to Prasarn!
good.gif

Ok, he's 24, but for a player from Kyrgyzstan he's brilliant. Just look at his stats! Surely at least 4 stars PA?

We could do an opposite thread called regens from miserable countries, every one would be from England. I think I found a 15 or 16 year old from El Salvador but he won't ever be Messi good.

I had a beast from DR Congo once, playing for TP Mazembe. Won the Golden Booth and World Player of the Year numerous times. Got him as a 18 yo for less than 1 mil., and he spend the rest of his career at my team. He retired with his name on all of the possible goal scoring records for my team, the league, his country, the European cups and International cups.

So he's 18 years old, born in 95. That makes the year 2013. But what gets me is not his stats, but lack of a regen picture. Unless he was on the team at the start of the game, he should have a regen pic. Editor.

And Huddersfield in the Prem in 2 years? It's possible but unlikely. More editing.

Oh jeez.

2102???????????/

no actually, it's 2120. That save is just being holidayed to see what regens pop up and where clubs are :D I post regens from time to time on "show off your newgens". :D

Back