View attachment 262212
told you in some other thread about the same a guy i found from San Marino almost identical to Ronaldo!

Some very good photoshopping of Ronaldo's stats... Next time you may want to change his value too. There is no way a player with those stats, regardless of country, would be worth £3.5k.

Nice! To get a regen like that from San Marino is just amazing!

The odds must be like 1000/1 or something!

yeah exactly! and i was surprised to find him in Twente and not some italian team where he would have Italy as second nationality and just play for them

Some very good photoshopping of Ronaldo's stats... Next time you may want to change his value too. There is no way a player with those stats, regardless of country, would be worth £3.5k.

as you can see he's on youth contract, it will definitely change when he signs a full time contract, and don't try to say that he's too old to be on youth contract, have seen 20 year old still on youth contracts and regens that appear in the game like 28 years old from brazil, so

as you can see he's on youth contract, it will definitely change when he signs a full time contract, and don't try to say that he's too old to be on youth contract, have seen 20 year old still on youth contracts and regens that appear in the game like 28 years old from brazil, so

you have to see why people are finding it hard to believe that he's real though. There's no 18-year old that can be so well-rounded and brilliant at the age of 18. I was suspicious when I saw him first on the "show off your newgen" thread..but didn't say anything then. But anyway, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, so my next advice would be to freaking sign him! :D

hat he's too old to be on youth contract, have seen 20 year old still on youth contracts and regens that appear in the game like 28 years old from brazil
g.gif

Thanks for the benefit, i have much more to do with my time than faking/creating regens to brag about here :p but i see why people find it hard to believe, it was also hard for me when i saw him first

you have to see why people are finding it hard to believe that he's real though. There's no 18-year old that can be so well-rounded and brilliant at the age of 18. I was suspicious when I saw him first on the "show off your newgen" thread..but didn't say anything then. But anyway, I'll give you the benefit of doubt, so my next advice would be to freaking sign him! :D
So he's 18 years old, born in 95. That makes the year 2013. But what gets me is not his stats, but lack of a regen picture. Unless he was on the team at the start of the game, he should have a regen pic. Editor.

And Huddersfield in the Prem in 2 years? It's possible but unlikely. More editing.

Last edited:
I've had a couple good regens from England!

Weird I know.

@ SmokeyDubbs and others - you're making it such a big deal out of this, believe what you want, I know the truth..
about the regen picture, you know it's possible to let the game NOT generate regen pictures, no regens in my FM12 get facepictures
Preferences - Display & Sound - Display Settings - Show player and Staff Pictures - choose real pictures only from the drop down menu
and about that Huddersfield thing, wasn't there a topic about someone who won the treble in the first season with Swansea?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...a-treble-first-season-sumthins-4-2-3-1-a.html

but fine, just believe what you want..

Last edited:
So he's 18 years old, born in 95. That makes the year 2013. But what gets me is not his stats, but lack of a regen picture. Unless he was on the team at the start of the game, he should have a regen pic. Editor.

And Huddersfield in the Prem in 2 years? It's possible but unlikely. More editing.

Promotions in consecutive years is very possible, and Huddersfield aren't the worst side ever. I have played with them before believe it or not, and have got them promoted into the Championship in my first season..didn't carry on with the save though :D

I'm not arguing the fact he could be on a youth contract at that age... but even so, at a club like Twente on a youth contact, I've seen players far, far worse than him worth £1.5m - £2m.

It'd be a lot easier to photoshop this picture than actually find this player, it's so blatent. Unlucky though, the only slip up you made was his price.

Valiant effort, 8/10.

Seriously guys, more regens from exotic countries, less doubting people's credibilities. Lets move on and pretend there's more important things to worry about, shall we? :D Just a humble suggestion. From a legend (H)

I have a 4 star regen with 20 pace from egypt......beastly winger stats, along with 19 first touch. I guess egypt isn't too far off the grid, but the fact that he is super fast seems unlikely.

I have a 4 star regen with 20 pace from egypt......beastly winger stats, along with 19 first touch. I guess egypt isn't too far off the grid, but the fact that he is super fast seems unlikely.

SS please.