come to think of it.........on my save, inter milan had a winger with 200 pa. i know bcuz i had to check him after he won the italian player of the year aged 19 :p

sorry to sound so stupid but is there a genie scout to download for fm11?? :/

nah not yet apparently the guy who made them started making one when the demo came out but not heard any thing since, so i think he has probably given up

On FM10 I had one in my Al-Faysalli save. He wasn't my player, but I found him on Genie Scout :) He played for Some South American Club though.

Well if we think about it, a -10 player can have PA anywhere from 180-200, so a -10 PA player has a 1 in 20 chance of having 200 PA.

At the start of FM 2011 (please correct me if I am wrong) there is 1 player with -10 PA (Aaron Ramsey), this shows us how rare players with -10 PA are.

Say if the game creates on average 1 -10 PA regen per season, and each -10 PA player has a 1 in 20 chance of 200 PA so the chances of finding a 200 PA regen are remote to say the least, so realistically you're looking at a 20 season long game before being really likely to see a 200 PA regen.

canuto.jpg

It would be nice to know all this, but frustratingly none of these FM add-ons are ever made for mac!

how do people find out the players PA and CA ?

Pretty sure he's not 200 PA. Says his Potential Rating is only 88%.

His PA is 200.

His Determination and Ambition will likely prevent him from achieving the full amount though, even with custom training, hence the 88%.

I had one with a 197 PA on fm 10 Paul Cunningham striker, scottish wich didnt really make sense

FMRTE or Geniescout*

*I don't believe Geniescout has been released for FM11 yet ?

Meh, PA is overrated anyway. What good is 200 PA if the player will never reach it?
I feel the game scouts actually are better since they can tell how much achievable PA a player has, and combine that with how good he is now...

Whats the point of having both then if they contradict each other? im not arguing im just a bit confused

I have one with PA 200 :D but he is on FM 10 XD

LOOOOOOL., wrong pic XD

Last edited: