Whats the point of having both then if they contradict each other? im not arguing im just a bit confused

I think the PA is what he could reach, but the other is what he will reach.

I could be wrong though.

Well if we think about it, a -10 player can have PA anywhere from 180-200, so a -10 PA player has a 1 in 20 chance of having 200 PA.

At the start of FM 2011 (please correct me if I am wrong) there is 1 player with -10 PA (Aaron Ramsey), this shows us how rare players with -10 PA are.

Say if the game creates on average 1 -10 PA regen per season, and each -10 PA player has a 1 in 20 chance of 200 PA so the chances of finding a 200 PA regen are remote to say the least, so realistically you're looking at a 20 season long game before being really likely to see a 200 PA regen.

Probability doesn't work like that though, you could see one after 1 season or a 100 seasons.

If he had 200 PA, that would be 100%, not 88%.
I'm sorry but that is wrong.

Because:
1. All stats cannot be 20
2. Because FMRTE decides whats attributes matter for each position to get that rating - which in reality is entirely up to preference/role ect.

just signed this guy

84024476.png

I'm sorry but that is wrong.

Because:
1. All stats cannot be 20
2. Because FMRTE decides whats attributes matter for each position to get that rating - which in reality is entirely up to preference/role ect.

Correct. So if a Striker has a decently high ability in tackling, that's going to lower the potential of other abilities and not allow him to be 100%

If the program is anything like Genie 88% will make him one of the best, if not the best in that position in the world.

i had a striker in 10 who had a PA of 200 i got him to his peak at 22 and became world player of the year

i dont know how to post my screenshot so i'll just try this. also i have 2 questions does this guy have a PA of 200? and is this guy worth 19 million?
C:\Users\James 2\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\screenshots\Sami Amari (Profile_ Attributes).png

i dont know how to post my screenshot so i'll just try this. also i have 2 questions does this guy have a PA of 200? and is this guy worth 19 million?
C:%5CUsers%5CJames%202%5CDocuments%5CSports%20Interactive%5CFootball%20Manager%202011%5Cscreenshots%5CSami%20Amari%20%28Profile_%20Attributes%29.png
How would we know? We don't have the screenshot!!

Two ways:
1) Alt + F9
2) Printscreen then go to paint and paste it, save the file as a .JPG.

well from my experince there ar probably 1 or 2 regens in 10 15 years who got 200 pa

finally done it sorry, here he is, what do you think? :)

He's never going to be too much of a threat in the air, due to poor jumping and only average heading. But thats not an major issue for a fast striker.

His Influence is low, this will improve over time but at 3 its never going to be too high regardless, this might mean players may choose another option to pass to.